Central Bank of India is one of the biggest commercial banks in India. It was founded in 21 December 1911. The bank was nationalized by the Government of India in 1969. The bank has extensive international operations with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Nairobi, London, and New York. It also has representative offices in Shanghai, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The Central Bank of India has a long and distinguished history of over 100 years. Its inception was based on the need for an Indian owned bank that could play a major role in the economic development of the country.
In 1969, the bank was nationalized and is now a public sector bank. In the years that followed, the bank has grown from strength to strength and has established itself as one of the leading players in the banking sector.
Today, Central Bank of India is a major player in the Indian banking sector and is one of the top five public sector banks in the country.
CBI Stock Price History
The Central Bank of India has a long and distinguished history. It opened its first branch in 1912 and slowly expanded its network over the years. The bank has also launched several innovative banking products and services over the years. In fact, it was the first Indian bank to introduce ATM services in 1987. The bank is also one of the largest players in the country’s retail banking sector.
The stock price of Central Bank of India has seen a steady rise since its initial public offering (IPO) in 1992. It touched its highest price of Rs. 128 in June 2007. Since then, the stock has been on a downward trend and is currently trading at around Rs. 32.55.
Central Bank of India in recent news
➤Central Bank of India Q3 net profit jumps 64% on year
➤Central Bank of India hits 5% upper circuit on fundraising
How to buy Central Bank of India shares?
- Open a Demat and Trading Account: The first step in buying shares of Central Bank of India is to open a Demat and Trading Account. This can be done with the help of a stockbroker or a financial institution that provides these services.
- Fund Your Trading Account: Once the demat and trading accounts are opened, the next step is to fund the trading account. This can be done through various methods such as net banking, cheque payments, or NEFT/RTGS transfers.
- Place an Order: Once the account is funded, log into the trading account and place an order to buy Central Bank of India shares. Here, you will need to specify the quantity of shares, the price limit, and the duration of the order.
- Monitor the Order: After placing the order, monitor it until it is either filled or the duration lapses. If the order is not filled in the given time, you may need to cancel the order and modify the price or the quantity of shares.
- Delivery of Shares: Once the order is filled, the shares purchased will be credited to your demat account. You will receive a confirmation message once the process is completed.
Some of the online trading platforms are:
Central Bank of India Share Price Prediction 2023 to 2030
Central Bank of India Share Price Target 2023 is ₹44.54
|CBI Share Price
|Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The Central Bank of India stock is at ₹30.22 currently. As we can see from the table, it will continue to increase and decrease it’s value during the whole year. However, looking at the growth and market capital of Central Bank of India, we can assume that it might hit ₹44.54 by the end of the year.
Central Bank of India Share Price Target 2024 is ₹62.36
|Central bank Share
|Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The share price of Central Bank of India might reach ₹62.36 by the end of 2024.
Central Bank of India Share Price Target 2025 is ₹75.65
|When||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
If the share price continues to grow with this pace, we can assume that the Central Bank of India share price might reach ₹75.65 by the end of 2025.
Central Bank of India Share Price Prediction 2026-2030
|Year||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
It is difficult to accurately predict the share price of Central Bank of India for the years 2026-2030. The share price is likely to be affected by various factors such as the overall economic conditions, government policies, macroeconomic trends, and the performance of the company. However, it is expected that the share price of Central Bank of India will grow steadily in the coming years and will reach around ₹185.34.
Central Bank of India Financial Condition: Last 5 years
|Narration||Mar-18||Mar-19||Mar-20||Mar-21||Mar-22||Trailing||Best Case||Worst Case|
|Profit before tax||-5,095.57||-5,627.71||-1,127.31||-1,430.92||1,755.09||2,180.67||-756.27||-3,493.06|
|Price to earning||-3.69||-2.57||-5.57||-9.58||14.81||19.70||19.70||16.89|
Will the share price of Central Bank of India grow in 2023?
Yes, according to the trend, the share price of Central Bank of India will grow and reach ₹44.54 by the December of 2023.
What is the price prediction for Central Bank of India for 2030?
With it’s slow and steady growth in share price, the share price of Central Bank of India might reach around ₹185.34 by the end of 2030.
What is the current market capitalisation of Central Bank of India Stock?
At the current time, the Central Bank of India price is at ₹30.22 with a market capitalisation of 281.70 billion INR.
- LUX Limited share price target:2023,2024,2025 to 2030
- Psychology of Money Book Review: What I learnt reading this book
In conclusion, the per share price of the Central Bank of India might reach Rs.185.34 by the end of year 2030. This target is based on the current market conditions and the Bank’s performance in the past.
Central Bank of India is well-positioned to continue to grow its market share in the coming years and reach its share price target.
Investors should take advantage of this opportunity and invest in Central Bank of India to benefit from its long-term growth potential.