You must have visited this page looking for the information on tracking ECHS 64KB Card Status. You have landed in the right place. It is one of the important documents and an invaluable source for a defence guard. We are now living in a digital era. Thus, it has been given the name of smart card.
ECHS 64KB Card has all the valuable and essential records for a Service Man or Defense Guard. For instance, this card generally looks like an ATM Card. You have to carry this card for getting treatment at the ECHS centre.
We have added this article to provide enough information on checking ECHS 64KB card status and its online application. Let’s have a look in detail.
How to Register for an ECHS 64KB Card Online?
There is nothing difficult in the registration process. You need to know about the eligibility and requirements before coming to the primary process.
We have divided the eligibility into two parts:
1.) For Ex-Service Man:
- The applicant must be Ex-Service Man.
- Penson must be deposited in the account.
- War widows are eligible.
- If someone gets disabled in the war, then this card can be used for the purpose.
2.) For dependents:
- Ex-serviceman wife will get further benefits.
- Ex-Serviceman sons will get benefits, if unemployed till the age of 25.
- Unmarried daughters can avail themselves of this facility.
Let’s now come to the application part.
- You have to visit the official website of ECHS.
- You now have to choose an ‘online application.’ from the dashboard. After that, tap on ‘Smart card Application.’
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- You now have to fill in all the required details asked on the form.
- You will now get an OTP.
- Just complete the verification.
- That’s all.
Note: You will be provided with an application number after completing the online registration. You can use the application number for tracking card status.
You may also like to read, Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Online – How to Check Status?
How to Track ECHS 64KB card Status?
We have now completed the online application. You only need to have an android smartphone and patience to check the status online. Let’s have a look at complete details for checking the ECHS Card Status.
- For this, you need to download the ECHS Beneficiaries Application.
- Click on the install button.
- Once installed, open the application.
- You will see various options in the application. Just click on the application status.
- After that, enter the application number on the screen.
- That’s all. The ECHS 64KB card status will now display on your screen.
You are now at the end of this article. ECHS is the smart card issued for all the Ex-Service Men’s and their dependents. This card can be used for availing benefits from the government.
However, most people were looking for the process to track the application status of this card. So, we have added this article to clear all the doubts and to provide information related to the same. We hope it helps. If there are any other doubts? You can always ask us in the comments section.