Have you been looking for a short article to open a Bank of Baroda Savings Bank Account Online? You have come to the right place. Here we are going to talk about the process of opening a BOB Savings Bank Account online in a short guide.
Bank of Baroda is a famous Indian government bank with multiple branches and ATMs across the country. People are more devoted to this bank as it offers the best digital and customer banking services.
Opening a bank account with this bank is not a big deal. It can be done easily by downloading the Baroda mobile banking application or visiting the official website of BOB. Let’s read the complete information.
How to Open a BOB Savings Bank Account Online?
As we mentioned earlier, it is a quick process. This process is only for new customers who wish to open their bank accounts with the Bank of Baroda without any physical documents.
This process is 100% paperless and requires no physical documentation. However, one has to complete a video KYC and keep the original documents in hand to complete the KYC verification.
Here is the process:
- First, open BOB’s website or directly visit this link: https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts. It is for the savings bank account only.
- Tap on the online account opening button, mentioning that the service is available for new customers and not returning customers. Just click on it.
- You must click the “Open now.” button on the next screen.
- After that, select the type of bank account you want to open with Bank of Baroda.
- Once selected, you will get redirected to the account opening form page.
- You must enter all the required details such as name, pan, and aadhar number. (Do not forget to keep the original documents with you, as it is essential for the online video verification.)
- Fill in all the information and contact information like your email id and mobile number. (Remember, the bank will send and communicate with you by this mode of contact information. So, fill in all the contact information correctly.)
- Once done, complete the eKYC process by entering the OTP sent to your registered aadhar card number.
- Once done, you need to choose the password and username for setting up net banking.
- All the account details will be visible on the screen and sent to you via email.
- The last step in the account opening process of BOB is to complete a video KYC.
- Just tap on the VKYC button and wait for any available agent.
- Once the agent is available, show the agent your original pan card and aadhar card to verify the same.
- That’s all. Within a few minutes, you will receive a message that your bank account has been activated successfully.
That’s all. This article is about opening a bank account with Bank of Baroda online. We have added all the required steps to follow for a quick process.
In case of any problems, feel free to share your doubts in the comment section.