Karnataka Bank is the leading commercial private bank in India. This bank headquarters is located in Mangaluru, Karnataka. You can almost avail of any banking service from this bank. Karnataka Bank is all set to provide the best banking services to its customers. You can also avail yourself of the online banking facility of this bank.
However, we have to visit the bank. Therefore, it is important to know about the bank working hours and lunch timings. There is nothing to get worried about. You are in the right place.
Here in this article, we have added every information related to Karnataka Bank Timings. You can check it out here and then schedule your visit to the bank. Let’s look in detail.
Karnataka Bank Timings & Working hours
The timings for the operation of this bank can vary from branch to branch and location to location. You cannot just expect the same timings at every branch of this bank. Still, we have added the general information for the working hours of this bank below.
- The Karnataka Bank working hours timings vary from branch to branch. (You cannot expect the same timings)
- The banking hours for the customers of Karnataka Bank are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Karnataka Bank will be closed on the second and fourth Saturday of every month.
- Karnataka Bank will be closed on Sunday’s and all national Holiday’s.
You can check out the bank timings of weekdays and on Saturdays below.
- It is possible to visit this bank during the working hours of weekdays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- It is possible to visit this bank on the 1st, third and fourth Saturday of every month. The timings are the same as per the weekday’s schedule.
- This bank is closed on the 2nd and fourth Saturday of every month.
- You cannot include Sunday’s and Public Holidays in the working days.
You may also like to read, Bank of Baroda Timings – Working Hours & Lunch Time
Karnataka Bank Lunch Timings
The lunch timings of Karnataka Bank is 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. (This can vary from branch to branch). For instance, it is 2-hour lunch timings for the staff. In between, the rotational shifts happen to assist the customers during the lunch timings as well.
Karnataka Bank NEFT & RTGS Timings
Some people prefer visiting the bank only for completing NEFT and RTGS transactions. Thus, one needs to know about the timings for the same.
NEFT Timings vary from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
RTGS Timings vary from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
The rest of the information can be found at the Karnataka Bank Official Website.
We know Karnataka Bank is the leading commercial private bank in India. This bank headquarters is located in Mangaluru, Karnataka. This bank is offering every service a customer needs.
However, this article is for providing information related to ‘Karnataka Bank Timings.’ Here we have included every single detail about working hours, lunch timings and transaction timings. We hope it helps. Apart from this, you can ask us any other detail in the comments section.