Canara Bank is one of the best banks of India that have a customer base of more than a million people. The bank has been providing one of the best customer services to its clients for years now which have been one of the primary reasons behind its popularity. And just like the other banks of India, Canara bank also provide its customer with online banking facility so that its customers can carry out all their banking related services online from anywhere and anytime. With the help of Net Banking, the customers can get access to their banking details from anywhere they would like to be it their workplace or their home. They can keep a track of their banking activities and carry out transactions as well. Check steps to Canara Bank Net Banking registration below.
Moreover, Canara Bank also provides its customers with an all-in-one bill payment facility which is known as the CanaraBillPay service. With the help of the net banking, the customers of the bank can carry out numerous banking transactions such as placing service request, transferring funds online, along with opening term deposit accounts as much more from a single website.
How to Activate or Register Canara Bank Net Banking Online?
If you are an active account holder of Canara Bank, then you are eligible for their net banking facility. But to avail their net banking facility, one first needs to register themselves for internet banking. Here are the easy steps which you will need to follow to apply for the Canara Bank net Banking.
- The first step to internet baking is by submitting a net banking application form which one can avail from their nearest branch. Fill out the application with all the relevant information and submit it to the bank. Later, the bank will either mail you or send you by post all your net banking credentials that you will need.
- You can even avail the internet banking facility by downloading the Internet banking application which is available at the official website of the bank. Download the form and fill it with all the relevant information and submit it to your branch. Later, all your login credentials will be mailed to you once the application gets processed.
- After you have received your net banking credentials, you can log in to your net banking facility and activate it.
Steps to Follow for Activating your Net Banking:
Before you go ahead to activate your net banking facility, bit is essential for you to make sure that you have received all your net banking credentials such as your activation code and verification key. You will receive all these credentials from your bank. Once you have received all these credentials, you can activate your Canara net banking by following a few easy steps such as:
- Visit the Internet banking website of Canara Bank and then click on New Registration
- When you click on the New Registration, you will be redirected to the terms and condition page of the bank. Go through the terms and condition page and click on ‘I Agree’ for moving on to the next step.
- Then you will be provided with a registration page where you will need to provide all your relevant information such as your account number, Debit card number, your registered mobile number, along with your customer ID and debit card number which has been provided to you by your bank.
- After you have filled up the form with all the details required, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number which is registered with the bank. Enter the OTP on the authentication page and click on Submit.
- After you have clicked on the submit button, you will need to create a password and make sure that the password is strong enough like it should consist of a lowercase and upper case alphabet along with a numeric and a special character. If the bank considers that the password is strong enough, the submit button will be activated and you will need to click on that to complete your activation process.
- After the whole process is completed, you will be automatically directed to the home page of your internet banking.
- There you will need to enter your User ID along with the newly created password.
- Then you will be asked for your debit card number which you will need to enter in the website along with the expiry date and pin.
- You will then receive another OTP from bank which you will need to enter in the website of the bank for activating a transaction password.
- Once you have created a transaction password, your net banking process gets completed. Now you can enjoy the plethora of benefits which Canara Bank offers to its customers.
A Few Features of Canara Bank Net Banking:
Canara Bank offers you with the facility to carry out all your banking transaction from the comfort of your home at any point of time. So, you don’t need to worry anymore about weekend or holiday or standing in the long queues of the bank. Here are a few features that you can enjoy with the Canara Bank Net Banking
With the help of the Canara Bank net banking, you can review your entire net banking summary from the comfort of your home. You can view your account details along with the term deposits, loan accounts and much more.
On the account details section, you can review the entire details of your savings, current or overdraft account.
Under the Account activity section, you can review your entire transaction history. You can even download the statement and get it printed if you want to.
Through the net banking facility, you can even review the details of your entire unclear funds.
For sending money to any account, you need to add a beneficiary account which can be done easily. You can add or delete any beneficiary if you want to.
So, opt for the Canara Net banking today and enjoy the endless benefits.
Deepika is the owner and publisher at iFinance Box. Deepika completed his education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and MBA (Master of Business Administration. She is managing the best blog for small business, and she usually likes to share the current ideas with his readers. She is currently heading towards the businesses. She shares the best reviews and the tips to increase the quality over the businesses. It is because she is expert in analyzing and she usually likes to study before for any information before sharing with their readers over the internet.