South Indian Bank Net Banking: Internet banking service of South Indian Bank is termed as SIBerNet. With the help of this facility, Customers can get access to banking service via internet. In addition, It offers other services as well and some of them are discussed in the following part.
- The internet banking service is made available customers 24 hours and 365 days. This is an added advantage for customers to deal with banking service even after the banking hours in various bank branches. This banking service can be accessed by customers irrespective of whether they are traveling or they are at home.
- The prerequisite to access this internet banking facility is stable internet connection. Once the customers login with correct credentials in the online banking account, they can easily transfer funds from self-account to others and to third party accounts as well.
- The banking services also allows paying of bills online such as electricity bills, telephone bills, insurance bills, making credit card payments and others. Other than this, mutual fund payment can also be done.
- Through facilities of online banking details of bank account, details of bank deposits, loan details and other transaction details can be accessed. In order to avail the net banking facilities, the account holder has to visit the nearest bank branch and request for login of online banking.
Process of South Indian Bank Net Banking Login:
- First, you have to visit the SIB net banking login page and click on the right link. After clicking on the right link, you will be forwarded to the new user registration page.
- Following this, you have to provide registered email address, mobile number, and your 16 digit account number. After providing the right details, you have to click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Following this, you have to enter the OTP that you have received in the registered mobile number. After this, you have to click on the continue button.
- After you enter the ATM details of your account, you have to click on the ‘continue’ button that will help to complete the login process of the net banking facilities.
- For successful instant net banking registration, you have to enter login password, user ID and transaction details. This will complete the activation procedure.
- After this, you can easily login to your net banking account under South Indian Bank using correct login credentials.
What are the Benefits of Using Banking Service of South Indian Bank?
- The online banking facility enables you to securely make payments anytime you want to.
- Under South Indian bank net banking facility, GST payment can also be done.
- Both internet banking and corporate customers are able to make payments and transfer funds irrespective of time and place. It is important that they should remember their login credentials carefully.
- You can also make railway bookings with help of internet banking facility under this bank as it is linked with IRCTC.
- The South Indian bank has direct connection with Kerala state electricity board. Due to this, it becomes easy to pay electricity bills through net banking facilities. However, you do not have pay any additional fees when making online payment for KSEB bills.
Details of Register Process Guide:
- First, you have to visit the Net banking site of South Indian bank. As the login screen shows up, you have to click on the ‘new user registration’ option. To get this, page you have to click on ‘continue to register’ option that will take you to the registration procedure.
- Following this, you have to enter your 16 digit account number along with registered mobile number and then click on the submit button.
- After this, you will receive an OTP in the registered mobile number and you have to validate it. After successful validation, you have to click on ‘submit’ button.
- Following this step, you will be asked to enter your card details and then click on the submit button.
- Then you have to enter your user ID along with login password and the transaction password. Make sure that you enter correct details. After entering all correct login credentials, you will be forwarded to the next screen that will ultimately complete the registration procedure.
- After this successful registration under net banking facility of South Indian Bank, you can login to your net banking account by using correct credentials. You can access the net banking facilities anytime you want.
What are the Conditions to Follow when Creating User ID of Internet Banking?
The users ID can be created provided you have the following situations are fulfilled.
- You bank account should be in active status.
- When attempting to create the user ID, there should not be any other existing user ID related to the same bank’s net banking facilities.
- The net banking facility is only applicable for customers who have ATM cards. However, the corporate customers can also apply for net banking facilities but they have to do so via the branch.
- The accounts which are operated jointly will have to opt for net banking facilities only through assistance from the branch.
- One mobile number should be registered with the branch. Make sure that you can readily receive OTP and other important message in that number when in need. So, it has to be an active mobile number.
The Final Part:
Therefore, by successful registration of net banking facilities with South Indian bank, you are able to handle banking services easily from the comfort of your home. By downloading the required application, you can get access to your account easily and check each transaction. After successful registration and login procedure, you can instantly start using the net banking facility offered by South Indian bank. For any assistance, you should feel free to visit the bank branch and seek assistance. Do not make the mistake of sharing your login credentials with any third party. You should try to remember it though you can opt for forget password method if you forget it. By following simple methods, you can get back your login password.