HDFC Bank is a Private banking sector In India. It is one of the leading banks in India. HDFC offers a wide range of Baking services that helps customers’ life convenience. They can use the Application anywhere at any time.
HDFC plays a vital role in increasing the Banking sector of the country. HDFC’s priority is its loyal customers. In this article, we will talk about how to enable International transactions on the HDFC Credit Card. Three methods exist to activate the online International Transaction on an HDFC Credit card.
Let’s discuss the further information below.
Enable International Transaction Through Whatsapp Banking services
We are discussing how to enable International transactions on HDFC credit cards with the help of WhatsApp banking.
- First, you must save the authorised HDFC Whatsapp Number on your smartphone.
- Just add this number 7065970659 in your contacts list.
- Send a message via WhatsApp to HDFC Bank, then Type Manage My Credit Card to this number. You must sent the message from a registered mobile number.
- WhatsApp AI Chat sends Many options related to Credit cards. Choose the International Transaction under Option 5.
- For confirmation, Banks send an OTP to your Registered Mobile Number. Input the OTP on the given box for verification.
- Once the OTP is verified successfully, Enter the Last Four numbers of the HDFC Credit Card, then the bank displays the most current status of the overseas transaction.
- Then Tap to Enable International Transactions on HDFC Credit Card because the option was disabled by default.
- That’s all. International transactions will now get activated on your credit card.
How to Activate HDFC Credit Card International Transaction through Net banking?
To enable online transactions on your HDFC bank credit card using the net banking account, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Net Banking portal of HDFC Bank. If you are a new user, you must register yourself first on net Banking.
- HDFC Bank’s Old customers are required to Login on HDFC Net banking portal by entering their username and password.
- After login on to the portal, redirect to the dashboard, then Select the Card option.
- Now, Click on the Request tab. It will be mentioned on the left side of the page.
- Tap on the Set Card Control option.
- After that, select your credit card from the list.
- Now you can see the International Usage/Limit Option.
- Tap to proceed on International usage.
- Before pressing the confirm button, you must read the page carefully.
- Now, you will receive OTP from HDFC Bank.
- Enter the OTP. That’s all.
In this article, we added all the methods that can help a person to enable International transactions on their HDFC Credit Card. We hope it helps. In case, if you have any other queries the comment section is always open.