HDFC Bank is one of the Leading banking and Financial sectors in India. HDFC offers various Banking services to their customers, such as Credit cards, Debit cards, Saving Accounts, Current Accounts, and many more.
We are discussing credit cards, though. HDFC gives you higher credit limits at zero interest rates. But as far as we know, most people are stuck with the problem of downloading the credit card statement. To help them solve this issue, we have decided to add up this article in our blog.
Let’s not waste time and come straight to the details.
How to get HDFC Credit Card Statement Through HDFC Net Banking
- The First Step is to visit the Official Website of HDFC Net Banking on your Pc, Laptop, or smartphone.
- Then log into the HDFC Net Banking portal and enter your username and password.
- After filling up the login details, you are redirected to the Main dashboard of the Net banking portal.
- Then Click on the card option present on the main screen.
- Tap on it. Then click on the view statement option.
- Choose the HDFC bank credit card Statement you want to download.
- Now choose the period in which you wish to download the statement.
- Then click on the Submit button. You will now get the credit card limit along with the transactions. Just tap on the download button to save the statement in your system.
Download the HDFC Credit Card statement via Mobile Banking Application
- First, download HDFC Mobile Banking Application from the Appstore or Playstore.
- Register on the Mobile Banking application if you are a new user.
- Tap on the login button and enter the login information.
- After successfully login into the Application, go to the Credit Card Section.
- Tap on the “Download Billing Statement.”
- Select the period and tap on the download button.
- That’s all.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get an HDFC Credit card Statement from A Bank Branch?
Visit the nearby HDFC Bank branch, request a copy of the HDFC Credit Card Statement from the Bank staff, and provide the required details. The bank executive will help you with this.
Can I Get an HDFC Credit Card Statement Through Post?
Yes, You can also get a statement of your HDFC Credit Card through postal service, but it is a time taking process.
How to download HDFC Credit Card Via using HDFC Net banking?
We have already mentioned this information above in this post. Have a look.
The main motive of this post is to guide our readers on downloading HDFC Bank credit card statements online. We hope the information here helps. If there is anything that is not understandable feel free to comment below.