BOB is the Public sector Banking and Service Provider in India. BOB offers personal Banking, Saving accounts, Current accounts, and term deposits, also BOB provides a wide range of Credit Cards to Indian customers. A BOB credit card plays a vital role in terms of credibility, and if you have applied for one. Just wait till you receive it at your doorstep.
If you have received a physical card via courier, then you must activate your Credit card first and generate a PIN. In this article, we have added everything that you need to know about generating a Bank of Baroda Credit Card Pin.
Let’s not waste time, and get straight to the details.
Things Required For BOB Credit card PIN generation
- You should have active login details on the BOB Financial Website.
- You should have a registered mobile number present at this time.
- The status of the registered mobile number is active so that you can receive an OTP to verify the application of PIN generation.
How to Generate a Bank Of Baroda Credit Card PIN?
There are two various methods To create the BOB Credit Card PIN, and those methods are as follows:
- You can generate a credit card pin by using BOB financial Website online.
- You can also generate a credit card pin by calling the Customer Care Toll-free Number. (There is no need to use any internet connection, having a registered mobile number is enough to complete this process)
Method – 1 (Online)
If you want to create a BOB Credit card PIN you must register your card on the BOB Financial Website and Create a Username And Password. Once the card is registered, you can easily Generate a PIN by following the various steps mentioned below:
- First, you need to open the BOB Financial website on your preferred system.
- Once you have opened up the website, tap on the login button.
- On the login page, you need to enter your username and password followed by the captcha code.
- Once entered, tap on the login button.
- You will receive an OTP on your bank’s registered mobile number. Enter the same to continue.
- Once you are on the dashboard, tap on the credit card section, and select your credit card.
- You can now tap on the online pin generation and follow the on-screen process.
- Now, select your card and tick the mark “I accept the statement.”
- You receive an OTP to register your mobile number. enter and verify the number.
- You can now set up the credit card pin. That’s all.
- The next step is, again re-enter the same Four digit number and then click on the Submit button
- Finally, your PIN of the Bank of Baroda credit card is generated.
Method 2 – Customer Care
As mentioned earlier, it is also possible to generate your credit card pin by calling the customer service executive. You can connect with BOB customer care at this toll-free number 1800 102 4455.
Here we come at the end of this article. We have seen people are more curious about getting their card activated, and to activate a BOB credit card, it is essential to generate a pin and use it.
We have added all the required details that one needs to know to generate a BOB credit card pin. Let us know in the comments if we have missed anything.