Credit Cards are a must have for everyone. It helps you to spend money even when you have zero balance in your account. It helps you to access various discounts and offers in restaurants and shopping malls. You can carry these credit cards even on your international tours. So, of course, a reputed bank like State Bank of India has the facility of credit cards. They have various options for you to choose from such as SBI Card elite, Doctor’s SBI card, and SBI Card Elite Advantage. Check How to Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online below.
Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online?
When you apply for your SBI credit card these are the steps you follow to check its status online:
- Visit https://www.sbicard.com and click on the tab of credit cards tab on the navigation bar.
- Click on Track your Application
- Click on Status of your application and enter your application number.
- Alternatively, you can also click on the retrieve application tab.
- Enter your pan card number and date of birth as you have mentioned on the application form.
- Finally, you need to click on the Retrieve button and get the SBI Card application status.
How to Log in to SBI Credit Cards Online?
You should follow these steps to log on to SBI credit cards online:
- You log in to sbicard.com
- Notice the login button on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on that button
- A page will emerge wanting your user id and password.
- Log in the correct user id and password, and you will be ready to access your credit card online.
- If you cannot remember your password, then click on the forget your user id or password link.
- If you feel that your credit card has got locked then click on the user id locked link.
SBI credit card online account helps you to manger your credit card and stay updated any time of the day and anywhere on the world. All you need is an internet connection. Through this account, you can check your card statement, transaction history, unbilled transactions, analyze your spends with Spends Analyzer and more. You can also book services like Encash, Balance Transfer, Balance Transfer on EMI, Flexipay, Easy Money and more instantly which lets you enjoy lower rates of interest in your facility. Not only these, but you can also Set your SBI Card PIN, request for a duplicate statement, subscribe to e-statement, block your lost/ stolen card, request for an add-on card, redeem your reward points and more from your SBI credit card account. So what are you waiting for? Log in to your account and avail all the fantastic features made only for you.
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card via Bank Website with Required Documents?
When you apply for an SBI credit card, then understand that you are in for lots of surprises. There are numerous benefits that an SBI credit card holder experiences from all aspects starting from lifestyle, shopping, and travel to fuel. So you can apply for your card in these three simple steps:
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the apply now click on the upper right hand of the page.
- When you click on apply now option a page opens to you with about 20 credit card options.
- Now it’s turn to choose from these lists of credit cards according to your salary and which kind of rewards you will like to utilize.
- You can use the “Help Me Find a Card” option to have SBI suggest a card for you. This assistance feature will consider your annual income and the types of spending you usually do.
- You can also use the “Compare Cards” feature to let you compare up to three cards at once.
- Once you click on your desired credit card, the second page follows.
- You will need to fill in various fields which include name, city, and occupation, date of birth, qualification, annual income, pan card number, email id, and mobile number.
- You will need to verify your mobile number. So click on the confirm button.
- An OTP or one-time password will be sent to your given mobile number.
- Enter OTP on the field is given.
- Then agree to the terms and conditions. Read about the entire article before you click agree.
- Download the form.
- Once your application is approved, the SBI will issue you a secured card, and you can begin to use it.
Track SBI Credit Card Application Status using Application Reference Number and Mobile Number.
You can track your SBI application status in two different ways, one through your pan card number and another through your mobile number. The former has already been stated earlier in the article about what steps to follow. About the second procedure here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go on to online apply.sbi.co.in
- Click on the track your online application status.
- Enter your reference number that is your application number.
- Then enter your mobile number the one which you had written in your application status.
- Then click on the track.
- The exact status of your credit card application will pop up in your screen.
How to Pay the SBI Credit Card Bill Online?
Here are the steps you need to follow for paying SBI credit card bill online:
- Log in to your credit card account from the SBI credit card page.
- Enter your User ID and password as applicable.
- Click on proceed when you agree to the terms and conditions
- Select the amount you need to pay and select your chosen payment option.
- Click on pay now
- After successful payment, you get a payment confirmation message.
As is evident from the above article, the advantages of using credit cards are quite many. Also, the steps to apply are online, and therefore you do not need to spend much time in applying for your credit card. But there are a few things which you need to keep in mind before you use for credit cards and they are to keep a vigil on your spending just because you have the option of credit card you can spend as much as you want. Make your payments regular, your handling of credit card should be responsible. Set a reasonable credit limit for your card. If you keep these things in your mind, then you are all set to go to be the owner of credit cards.
Deepika is the owner and publisher at iFinance Box. Deepika completed his education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and MBA (Master of Business Administration. She is managing the best blog for small business, and she usually likes to share the current ideas with his readers. She is currently heading towards the businesses. She shares the best reviews and the tips to increase the quality over the businesses. It is because she is expert in analyzing and she usually likes to study before for any information before sharing with their readers over the internet.