Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the best and premium private banks of India. They have recently gained a lot of customers into their system by offering the 811 zero balance digital account to the customers. You can say that after HDFC bank the Kotak Mahindra Bank is 2nd bank to provide quick credit card services to the customers. In this post, we will check out different types of Kotak bank credit cards, eligibility and the application process.
You can use those credit cards for the shopping and save more in terms of getting the reward points. However, various credit cards offered by the banks suits the financial and the way of living of the customers.
Types of Kotak Bank Credit Cards:
There are currently four types of credit card this bank is having yet to offer the customers.
- Essentia Platinum Credit card: There is a joining fee of Rs 1499 charged to the customers and annual fee of 749, which occurs every year. The only benefit of using this credit card is the customer will get 6 PVR movie tickets or 1200 Reward points for spending more than 125000 in the six months.
- Kotak Delight Platinum Credit card: There is a joining fee of Rs 1999 charged to the customers and annual fee of 299, which occurs every year. The only benefit of using this credit card is the customer will get 10% off on dining for spending more than 10000 a month.
- Kotal PVR gold credit card: There is a no joining fee of to the customers but the annual fee of 499, which occurs every year. The only benefit of using this credit card is the customer will get 1 PVR ticket for spending more than 10000 each month or 2 PVR ticket for spending more than 15000 each month.
- Kotak PVR Platinum Credit card: There is a no joining fee of to the customers but the annual fee of 999, which occurs every year. The only benefit of using this credit card is the customer will get 2 PVR ticket for spending more than 10000 each month.
There are some other credit cards as well offered by the Kotak Mahindra bank but for the more details about their other credit card scheme. You can prefer visiting the official website of Kotak bank.
Read More – How to Link up Aadhaar Card with Bank Account
Kotak Mahindra Credit Cards Eligibility and Documentation:
- The cardholder should be under the age bracket of 21-65.
- He/she must be a citizen of India.
- The cardholder minimum salary should be more than 20000 each month. However, It depends and varies from different card schemes.
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar card, pan card, driving license etc.
- Proof of address: Aadhar card, Passport etc.
- Proof of Income: Salary slips, ITR.
How to Apply?
There is a simple process for the application of Kotak bank credit card. You can either apply using the online platform if you already have the account associated with the Kotak Mahindra bank. Otherwise, you can directly visit the bank near you for the rest of the application process. If you wish to apply online, then follow the steps I have given below:
- Visit the official website of KMB.
- Go through the Kotak cards page.
- Fill the basic information and select the card based on your eligibility.
- That’s it.
Kotak Mahindra bank credit card has a lot to offer the customers. You can earn reward points of every transaction you made using the KMB credit cards. Doesn’t it cool? Yes, it is.
Meanwhile, if you choose the platinum credit card, then you can get up to 2 movie tickets every month on your spending. You can find every information in this article related to Kotak bank credit card. Still, if you have any questions, then you can ask us in the comments section.