Kotak Mahindra bank is one of the leading banks in India. It is not only famous for providing savings and current accounts along with a bunch of services to the customers, but Kotak bank is also good at providing a full potential salary account for the employees. The Kotak Mahindra bank salary account is loaded with the number of unique banking facilities such as digital banking, minimum balance requirement, free fund transfers, etc.
Types of Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary Account:
Kotak Mahindra bank offers four different types of Salary account for its employees. Let’s have a look in detail to know more about it.
- Edge salary account: Edge salary account is a classic account of Kotak Mahindra bank. In this account, you will be getting one free classic debit card, and moreover, there is no minimum balance required to keep this account active.
- Platina salary account: It is better than the edge version though. The only difference is you will be getting a platinum visa debit card along with it.
- Neo Salary account: NEO Salary account is generally provided to the employees, and in this account, the account holder will get Personal accidental cover (death) worth Rs. 2 Lakh and lost card liability insurance of up to Rs. 2 lakh.
- Ace Salary account: In this account variant, the employee needs to maintain a sum of minimum balance to keep this account running. The additional benefits are 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver, and It is also known as employee reimbursement account.
Read More – How to Apply for Kotak Bank Credit Cards?
To open salary savings account with Kotak Mahindra bank. You need to fulfill the requirements of some documents. Please have a look at the list of documents I have mentioned below for opening the KMB Salary account.
- Application form along with one passport size photograph.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of address.
- Two latest photographs.
How to Open a KMB Salary Account?
There are mainly two ways of opening a Kotak bank salary account. I have mentioned both of the ways you can choose and open at your convenience.
- You need to visit Kotak Mahindra’s bank official website, and from there you need to choose a corporate savings account.
- After that, choose salary accounts under the option and click on apply now.
- Fill the required information on the form and then submit.
- Post submission, the bank executive will come to your home for the documents collection and other things verification.
- If everything is right, then your account will be activated within three to four working days.
- You need to visit the nearest Kotak bank along with all documents.
- Submit the documents along with the application form.
- If the application is good, then the account will be opened within two working days.
Kotak Mahindra bank is one of the finest banks of India. Apart from providing official benefits to the customers, they have something for the employees as well. In this post, I have mentioned every detail of the KMB salary account. You can check it out and do let us know if there is anything else in the comments section.