State Bank of India is one of the largest Indian public sector banks has entered into a new digital world with the launch of a unified integrated app known as YONO (You Only Need One) in 2017. Now SBI offers digital banking app YONO all over India and the UK. The easy to use, simple, amazing design and user-friendly features ensure positive user experience and also showcases Bank’s strong focus to step into the new digital banking sector.
It enables digital users to access all kinds of financial, banking and lifestyle needs such as train/bus/flight/taxi bookings, payment of medical bills, online shopping, SBI Mutual Funds, General and SBI Life and more. It became more popular among youth nowadays with its benefits.
What Benefits does a Customer Gain?
SBI savings account ATM cardholders have a certain limit for daily transactions and also pay charges for exceeding the limit. SBI YONO offers its users to enjoy cardless withdrawals and no charges for ATM transactions. With YONO, transactions at the ATM are more than ATM transaction limits. This SBI Yono App for customers meets all the banking needs of SBI. Also with YONO, users can transfer funds, get loan approvals on home/shop/auto, and more.
- Instant digital savings account opening
- Simplified banking
- Exclusive shopping discounts for merchants from over 60+ e-commerce players
- UPI enabled quick payments
- Smart analysis of spending
- Visit all SBI Group banks in a single digital platform
Download YONO App:
To enjoy these benefits, people need to open the SBI account at a nearby centre. Users can download the YONO app from the Google Play Store on Android mobiles and Apple App Store on iOS platforms.
Steps for Registration Process of YONO App
Look at the following steps to register on the SBI YONO App.
- Open SBI YONO app
- If you use Internet Banking option, enter username & password
- If you choose login via account details, enter ATM Card number & PIN
- Allow access to use MPIN by agreeing on terms & conditions and submit
- Select 6-digit MPIN and submit
- Enter OTP sent to your registered mobile number and opt next button
- You get a successful registration message
- Use your 6-digit MPIN and password for future login
- Explore all YONO features now.
Steps to open Account with SBI YONO
- Open SBI YONO app
- Select “Open New Digital Account”
- Opt Digital or Insta Savings Account as you desire
- Submit the “Apply Now” button
- Click “Apply New” and ‘Next’ button
- Enter Aadhaar, PAN card number, mail id, mobile number, and optional referral code
The Process to Withdraw Money from YONO App:
Customers can avail card-less transaction enabled ATMs of SBI by selecting Card Less Transaction on the first page and later click on Yono Cash to withdraw at ATM centres. Click on the Yono Cash and “ATM” tab and enter the cash you want to withdraw. There are no charges for availing cash withdrawal facility.
Why late? Hurry up to download YONO App and experience the best-in-class features it offers.