State Bank of India is one of the largest Indian public sector banks has entered into a new digital world with the launch of a unified integrated app known as YONO (You Only Need One) in 2017. Now SBI offers the digital banking app YONO all over India and the UK. The easy to use, simple, amazing design and user-friendly features ensure a positive user experience and also showcases Bank’s strong focus to step into the new digital banking sector.
It enables digital users to access all kinds of financial, banking, and lifestyle needs such as train/bus/flight/taxi bookings, payment of medical bills, online shopping, SBI Mutual Funds, General and SBI Life, and more. It became more popular among youth nowadays with its benefits.
What Benefits does a Customer Gain?
SBI savings account ATM cardholders have a certain limit for daily transactions and also pay charges for exceeding the limit. SBI YONO offers its users to enjoy cardless withdrawals and no charges for ATM transactions. With YONO, transactions at the ATM are more than ATM transaction limits. This SBI Yono App for customers meets all the banking needs of SBI. Also with YONO, users can transfer funds, get loan approvals on home/shop/auto, and more.
- Instant digital savings account opening
- Simplified banking
- Exclusive shopping discounts for merchants from over 60+ e-commerce players
- UPI enabled quick payments
- Smart analysis of spending
- Visit all SBI Group banks in a single digital platform
Download YONO App
To enjoy these benefits, people need to open an SBI account at a nearby center. Users can download the YONO app from the Google Play Store on Android mobiles and Apple App Store on iOS platforms.
Steps to Register:
The customer can quickly register on this application by downloading it from the respective app store. Furthermore, one can follow the steps that we have added below for completing the registration process.
- Open the SBI YONO app.
- If you use the Internet Banking option, enter your username & password.
- If you choose to log in via account details, enter the ATM Card number & PIN.
- Allow access to use MPIN by agreeing on terms & conditions and submit.
- Select 6-digit MPIN and submit.
- Enter OTP sent to your registered mobile number and opt next button.
- You get a successful registration message.
- Use your 6-digit MPIN and password for future login.
- Explore all YONO features now.
Steps to open Account with SBI YONO
There is nothing difficult in opening a bank account with SBI Yono. The customer can open a digital savings bank account with the help of this application. You only need to have the pan card, aadhar card, and a mobile number that is linked with your aadhar card.
If you have all these? Then, you can follow the steps that we have added below to open a digital bank account with SBI Yono.
- Open the SBI YONO app.
- Select “Open New Digital Account”.
- Opt Digital or Insta Savings Account as you desire.
- Submit the “Apply Now” button.
- Click the “Apply New” and ‘Next’ button.
- Enter Aadhaar, PAN card number, mail id, mobile number, and optional referral code.
How to withdraw money from SBI ATM (Without Debit Card)
Customers can avail of card-less transaction enabled ATMs of SBI by selecting Card Less Transaction on the first page and later click on Yono Cash to withdraw at ATM centers. Click on the Yono Cash and “ATM” tab and enter the cash you want to withdraw. There are no charges for availing cash withdrawal facility.
Furthermore, one can follow the steps that we have added below.
- First, one needs to visit the nearest SBI ATM or Yono cash point.
- After that, log in to the YONO (You only need one) application using the login id and pin.
- From the dashboard, select the YONO pay option.
- Click on the “Raise a request for cash withdrawal” button.
- You will receive a six-digit pin for making a cash withdrawal.
- You now have to select the “cardless withdrawal” option at the ATM or SBI YONO cash point.
- You now have to enter a six-digit pin that you had received along with a YONO pin to complete the cash withdrawal process.
- That’s it.
YONO SBI Lite
YONO SBI Lite is the lightest version of the primary application. It is less in the size and faster compared to the original application. It has only a simple UI (User Interface). This application is available at both the play store and app store.
The customer can quickly download this application and register on it using the four-digit secure pin. Furthermore, this application also has a voice command facility.
To be an instance, one can speak on their microphone for getting the following details.
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Mobile Topup or DTH Recharge
- Quick money transfers
- Pay and view bills
It has all the features of the primary application. The only difference is in the user interface that makes it faster.
SBI YONO is Safe?
YONO (You only need one) mobile banking application is integrated by the State Bank of India. This is a question regarding the security part of SBI YONO.
To be an instance, SBI YONO is safe than other mobile banking applications. YONO is more reliable than any other application for making online transactions.
The only motive of this application is to provide security against fraudulent activities. You can trust this application as it is from one of the biggest banks in India (State Bank of India).
State Bank of India even organized a cardless withdrawal facility to enhance security for making cash withdrawals at ATM’s.
SBI YONO (You only need one) application is launched by the State Bank of India in 2017. It is to contribute towards making India a digital country. SBI YONO does provide the traditional mobile banking services along with a lot of added features that include cardless withdrawal.
In this article, we have added everything that one needs to know about SBI YONO. If there is any other query? Feel free to ask us in the comments section.