Bank of Baroda services, which is also known as Baroda connect, helping different indicates to access the different facilities without letting them move anywhere. You can easily get access to the facilities if you have your account with the bank. Also, if you have the savings account, then you can access the bank’s facility the internet on your laptop or desktop. Check BOB Net Banking registration and login steps below.
Steps that you need to follow for Registration and Activation:
Here is your step by step procedure that you can simply follow so you can get register for Baroda to connect.
- The first things you need t do is to visit the official website of the bank. You will get the download forms located bottom of your screen.
- It will take you to another page where you have to click on more services and download the net banking form. If you don’t want to download it, you can also visit the nearest branch of the bank and request for the internet banking form
- Well, for those who are an individual holder in the bank must download the available form under the name net banking – personal. Whereas if you have known – individual, for example, sole proprietors, HUFs or Hindu undivided families, companies and partnership firms, you can download the net banking corporate form
- There will be questions asked on the form, and you need to fill every detail as well as add your signatures. If you have the partnership firm or joint accounts, then you need other partners to be present at that time
- You submit your form to the nearest branch where you maintain the account of yours
- The user id of yours will be sent by the bank via post, and you will be income via the registered emails of yours.
- You must get the password as well as the login in order to get access to your application form
- As for retail customers, they don’t need to visit their branch as they can perform this task online as well.
- Individuals need to visit the BOB net banking page, which is for Retail user and click on the option not registered. After that, you will be asked to fill the captcha.
- To the next page w, you have to add the debit card details and click on the validate for continuing the registry process
- You can log in in your bank account by using the password and user ID. Once you get the procedure done, you can also change the password as per your need.
BOB Online Banking Login Steps:
Well, once you are successfully registered and activated your net banking, your next step is to log in to the net banking portal. And for that here are the few steps for you:
- First includes, you need to visit the bank of Baroda ‘s official website
- Next, you are going to click on Baroda connect or internet banking which you will find under the digital tag
- After that, you need to choose the type of users such as either your u can be a corporate user or the retail user
- To the next page, you will enter the ID and password related details
- After that, you will get the page which will consist of the terms and condition. If you need to click on agree so the net banking process can be done.
How can you check your balance?
You can check your balance by using your net banking facility, however, for that, you need to follow these mentioned steps
- First, you need to log in to the net banking portal. Here you need to use your password and User id. In case you don’t have it yet then you can require it too
- After the login, you need to register view facility so you can view your balance
- After you are done and to make the transaction using the net banking facility, you need to register for a transaction facility.
What you need to know about bank of BOB net banking?
Bank of Baroda allows their customers to get a different kind of operations in banking directly via the platform available online. With this bank, you don’t have to visit anywhere as the operation can be easily accessed just from your home. Not just it’s saving you from all hassle from that you face while you visit the bank and do all the things. Bank of Baroda is making sure that you don’t have to face any kind of trouble. Along with that, with the help of facilities, you can also enjoy different kind of advantages as well as benefits. To know more, here are a few pointed ones you can consider.
Funds transfer: The exchange of funds can be finished to another Bank of Baroda account or some other bank without any trouble or hassle. Fund transfer can likewise be finished promptly by utilizing IMPS or can be easily scheduled for a later date by either National Electronics Funds Transfer (NEFT) or Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) like services.
Payments can be made: Electricity bills and gas bills can be paid if you have the Net Banking activated. You won’t need to visit the branch or anything else so as to make installments. You can simply use net banking, and with that, the whole thing turns much hassle-free. Not just the electricity or gas bills, you can also pay the mobile bills, DTH or recharge of broadband, payment of your credit card bills, donations, and subscriptions. You can do all these things with the help of your net banking services provided by the bank.
Ticket booking: In case you are planning to travel, you can use bob net banking, and this is an easy solution for those who don’t have that much time. It can be easy to book your flight, rail or any other tickets
Cheque book request: In case you want to have a new cheque book then you get the option here. you can request your cheque book by using the facility provided by the net banking
Bank of Baroda was established in 1908 and from that long time it is providing services to the customers. You can get all the needs of day to day banking services from Bank of Baroda at low charges. Apart from all the regular banking activities, Bank of Baroda is all set to provide the internet banking facility to the customers. You will get access to the online banking facility from BOB and can most of the day to day banking transactions online without visiting your bank. In this post, we have added the registration process and the first time activation process. If there is anything else to ask, then don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section.