You must have visited this page looking for the complete information on checking the PICME number status. You have landed in the right place. PICME (Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation) is the portal opened for all pregnant women residing in Tamil Nadu. The state government has launched this portal to facilitate pregnant women in the state.
However, this article is all related to checking the PICME number status. We will discuss everything over here. This can include the pre-registration process, login process, and checking process.
For instance, all information regarding ‘PICME.’ will be available here. Let’s have a look in detail.
We know about the outcomes of the future. It depends on the growing youth population. The children who will take birth now become the youth of tomorrow. So, it is the responsibility of the government to take care of newborn babies.
For instance, PICME (Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation) is the initiative held by the Tamil Nadu government. As per the scheme, both pregnant women and newborn children will get the benefits (mentioned below). But, before getting the benefits one needs to avail of a pre-registration facility for getting eligible for this scheme.
What are the benefits?
- The pregnant women, aka beneficiaries, will be given extra care, food, regular health checkups and reports during the period.
- The financial assistant of Rs 18,000 under Dr Muthulakshmi Reddy Scheme.
- The beneficiary, aka pregnant women, will get the financial assistance amount in instalments.
- Women can apply for the birth certificate of a newborn baby through the official PICME portal.
How to pre-register for this scheme?
You can pre-register for this scheme online. But, before that collect the documents that are required for the registration. The documents are;
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant or Beneficiary.
- Applicant Voter Id card
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
- Health Insurance Card
After that, follow the below steps.
- First, visit the official Portal of PICME. You can visit from here: https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- You now have to click on the ‘Pre-Registration by Public.’ option.
- A form will appear on the screen.
- Just fill in the form and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- After it gets done, you will get the 12-digit number for checking the PICME number status.
How to Check PICME Number Status?
- First, visit the official website or one can directly visit this link.
- You now have to click on the application ID option.
- Enter the 12-digit application number to check the PICME number status.
- Click on the Enter button.
- The status will get displayed on the screen.
You may also like to read, Reasons Influencing the Natural Gas Prices in India
Here we come at the end. PICME (Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation) is the initiative held by the Tamil Nadu government. The scheme is for pregnant women and newborn baby children. Under this scheme, both will receive the benefits offered by the government.
However, this article was all about checking PICME number status. We hope it helps. If there is anything else to ask? The comments section is always open.