Punjab National Bank, aka PNB, is one of the prominent banks in the Indian Public Banking Sector. PNB is doing its best in terms of catering the best services among its customers. Among many other services, one of the major services that most people use is to get a bank statement online.
You must be getting the bank account statement every month in the email. But, when you open the PDF, it will ask you for the password to open the file. It is because the PNB Bank Statement is password protected.
You cannot open it without having the correct PNB Bank Statement PDF Password. No worries, this article is to clear all the queries regarding the same issue. Let’s have a look.
How to Open PNB Bank Statement PDF Password?
There is nothing difficult in it. You do not have to crack any codes for opening such a document. But, before coming to the primary part. Let’s have a look at the basic process of getting a PNB bank account statement via email.
To receive PNB Bank Statement via Email, one needs to register their email id with the bank. After that, you can follow the below-given steps.
- First, one needs to login into the PNB internet banking portal. You can directly log in by clicking on this link.
- You only have to visit the login page and complete the login process.
- Once logged in, click on the service requests option from the dashboard.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the new requests option.
- For new requests, click on email statement registration.
- Choose the account number from the drop-down menu and confirm the registration.
- You will now get an email statement from the Punjab National Bank monthly.
The next step is to open the PNB Bank Statement PDF Password. You can follow the below-given steps for the same.
- First, you need to log in to your email account. (The one which is registered with the bank account.)
- Look for the email.
- You now have to download the statement file.
- You now have to enter the password for opening a password-protected file.
- The password is your customer ID. The customer id will be 9-digits. You only have to enter the 9-digit customer id in the password field.
- After that, press the enter button, and the PDF file will open.
You may also like to read, PNB Parivar HRMS Login Portal to Download Salary Slips and More
Frequently Asked Questions
Some questions are repeatedly asked of us. Therefore, we have added all the queries in this section.
How to get the bank statement?
You can get the bank statement via email. You need to complete the email banking registration.
How to open the bank PDF protected password of the account statement?
We have added the complete information on opening Bank’s PDF protected password in this article.
Here we come at the end. You must be looking for the information over the internet for opening PNB Bank Statement. However, we know the file is password protected.
No worries, we have added this article to provide all the information on opening the password-protected file. We hope it helps. If there is anything else needed to ask us? You can directly come to us via the comments section.