You must be having a bank account in one of the leading banks of India. The State Bank of India is the leading government bank. This bank has more branches, services and facilities than any other bank operating in India. For instance, SBI (State Bank of India) is providing the best banking services to its customers.
Apart from the banking services, it is now possible to check the Cibil Score & Report from the bank website. You can check or get the free CIBIl Credit Score report from SBI online.
A good CIBIL score will decide your loan amount. Thus, checking a CIBIL score always has the plus points. Let’s have a look in detail.
What is CIBIL Credit Score Report?
CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau India Limited.) is a three-digit numeric number that determines the credit history of any particular person. The score generally varies between 300-900. The 300 represents the lowest score, and the 900 represents the highest score.
For instance, a score above 700 is considered to be a good CIBIL credit score. It is because a score above 700 can quickly get loan offers from the bank.
Now, the question is – how to get the CIBIL report?
How to Get Free CIBIL Credit Score Report Online From SBI?
There is nothing to be worried about. You can get the free CIBIL credit score report online from the official website of the State Bank of India. The State Bank of India provides various facilities to check your credit score online at no extra cost.
You can follow the below-given steps to proceed with the application.
- First, you need to visit the Bank’s official website. You can directly visit the bank’s website from here.
- You will now find the application form to get the Free Cibil Report.
- You need to fill in all the required information such as name, PAN number, and all other information on the form.
- After that, a user needs to complete verification on the bank’s page.
- Just complete the verification part. You will get the CIBIL report in the registered email id in seconds.
- Just make sure to follow all the steps given on the screen correctly. Also, make sure that your mobile number is registered with your Aadhar and Pan card for verification.
Now, the question is? How can we open the password-protected file? No worries. Let’s have a look at the steps below.
- After downloading the PDF File.
- You will get an SMS to the registered mobile number containing the password for opening the PDF protected file.
- Just enter the password and open the PDF.
- That’s all.
You may also like to read, SBI Net Banking – How to Register or Activate SBI Internet Banking?
Here we come at the end. There is no doubt. The State Bank of India is doing great in terms of banking and financial activities. But, this article is all related to getting a Free CIBIL credit score report.
Here we have added complete information on getting free credit reports online from the SBI website. We hope it helps. If there is anything not understandable? Do not hesitate to contact us.