Bank of Baroda is one of the best public sector banks in India. BOB offers personal banking services, saving accounts, current accounts, and term deposits. Bob diversified business through its various subsidiaries i.g Mobile banking, Internet Banking, Credit cards, WhatsApp banking, etc
There are around 8185 branches and 11535 ATMs in India. The digital Application of BOB is called BOB World.
Every individual needs to monitor their Monthly Income statement to speculate the future expense but it is not always possible to visit the branch daily. Therefore, the customers prefer E-Statement over anything. No worries, we have added everything in detail to get a BOB bank account statement online.
The Requirements to get a BOB Account Statement
First, the customer needs these important Documents to get their bank account statement.
- User Id & Password for Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking password with MPIN
How to Get a Statement from Bank of Baroda Online?
Both E-statement and Banking statements appear similar. It is issued electronically. E-statement issued via email. You need to have an active internet connection and software to download and open the PDF File.
It shows all the recent transactions that happened on your account for a specific month or day as well as receipts that you deposited in an account.
Steps to Download Bank of Baroda Account Statement Using Net Banking
- Log in to Bank of Baroda Internet banking.
- Visit the Dashboard and Click on Account > Operative Account.
- After clicking, you will see a list of Accounts shown there.
- Showing the Three-dot icon on the straight To account, tap on it.
- In the next step select Generate Account Statement From the drop-down Menu.
- After that, select the tenure of the statement and click on the submit button. The statement will be shown on your screen, and also will get sent to your email.
- After selecting the detail, scroll down to the bottom of the page to show the download option and also show the variety of file formats such as Excel, PDF, and Word.
- Tap on the download button, and your statement will be downloaded to your system.
- That’s all.
Benefits of E-statement
- E-statement is the biggest advantage for online users to keep track of their Transaction History.
- Get Real-Time Data, and check all the transactions Credited or Debited to the Account from E-statement.
- It helps customers respond to service Easier and faster than other facilities provided by banks.
- No chances of errors in the Online Statement.
A recent study shows that Online statements play a key role to track their bank account statements Digitally. There is no need to visit the branch to update the Passbook. To make it easier, we have updated this article with all the information that people need to know to get a statement from the Bank of Baroda online.
If there are any other questions, ask us in the comments.