Bank Of Baroda is one of the finest public sector banks In India. BOB provides advanced services to meet the demand of its customers. If you are worried about, how to activate BOB Mobile Banking (Baroda M-connect). This article is for you.
Baroda M-connect is a banking Application that customers can download on their mobile phones. We have added all the details that our readers need to know to activate BOB mobile banking.
Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking application provides all the facilities for transferring payments, getting all information related to saving accounts or current accounts, recharging mobile phones, purchasing movie tickets, and many more.
How to register Bank Of Baroda Mobile Banking (Baroda M-Connect)
Bank of Baroda customers can quickly register themselves for mobile banking services. To make it quick, we have added all the steps below.
- First, download the Mobile Banking app from the app store/play store. (You can search BOB World or Mconnect to get the same)
- Open the app and, Click on Confirm, After clicking on confirm, an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification purposes.
- Click on the Register Now button, and you will receive OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter your Debit card Details, provide all the necessary details, and you will receive the MPIN through SMS.
- Create your login password.
- Enter the MPIN received via SMS and create your MPIN.
- That’s all. Your BOB mobile banking is activated successfully.
Register Through Internet Banking –
- Log in to the net banking Portal, and click on the M-Connect Registration option from the Quick links menu.
- After Clicking, the Registration page will open.
- Enter your name, create a Customer ID and Enter the Registered mobile banking.
- After entering the user Id and your Transaction Password.
- You will get an OTP. Just complete the on-screen process to activate BOB mobile banking.
Register Through Bank of Baroda ATM –
- You need to visit the nearest BOB ATM.
- Swipe your debit card.
- Select the ATM option M-Connect(mobile banking).
- Select the Registration option, and enter your Register mobile number.
- Select the account type and complete the on-screen ATM process.
- After that, you will receive the MPIN via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Through Branch –
Visit the nearest bank branch and fill out the form of activation to mobile banking services, make sure that all the information is correct. It will take a few hours to activate mobile banking, else the bank staff will guide you through the process to activate on your own.
Benefits of Bank of Baroda M-connect
- Clients can transfer their funds within the same Bank of Baroda Saving Account.
- Clients also transfer the funds to other banks via NEFT and IMPS.
- Mobile Recharge, DTH, pay electric Bills, and more services
- Account Mini statement.
- Account balance Inquiry.
- Change MPIN.
- Changes LOGIN Pin.
- Self Update their pieces of information.
So, this article is all about activating mobile banking online. We have added multiple options in this article to support your search for “How to Activate BOB Mobile Banking?.” In case of any issues, let us know in the comments.