You must have visited this page looking for the information on downloading JKPAYSYS Salary Slip. You have landed in the right place. Jammu & Kashmir Pay System (JKPAYSYS) is an online platform for government employees. With the help of this portal, an employee can download their salary slip and check all the job-related information.
For instance, the process to download a Salary Slip is much easier. You do not have to visit any regional government office to get such documents. Apart from the payment slips, a government employee has more facilities to get offered from this portal.
Anyway, we have added this article to provide all the related information on downloading JKPAYSYS Salary Slip. Let’s have a look.
JKPAYSYS (Jammu & Kashmir Pay System)
We have mentioned it earlier in this article. JKPAYSYS (Jammu & Kashmir Pay System) is a well-organized web portal made for government employees residing in this territory. For instance, JKPAYSYS does not only provide a bill generation facility to its employees.
There is so much to offer inside this web portal. It includes the bonuses as well.
- Name: JKPAYSYS (Jammu & Kashmir Payment System)
- State: (J&K) Jammu & Kashmir
- Concerned Authority: Finance and Accounts Department of Jammu & Kashmir
- Designed and developed by: National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- Purpose: To provide employee details in online mode
- Mobile App: Available
- Application Name: MeraVetan
- Official Website: jkpaysys.gov.in.
How to Download JK Payslips Online? (JKPAYSYS Salary Slip)
There is nothing difficult in downloading salary slips from this portal. You need to be careful enough while doing so. Before coming to the primary process, let’s have a look at the requirements.
- You need to have the username and password for Jammu & Kashmir CPIS login.
- The password must be configured with a similar email id.
You now know about the things we are required to download salary slips online. Let’s now have a look at the process.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the J&K Pay System. You need to visit the official website.
- You will now get redirected to the CPIS (Centralized Personnel Information System)
- Now, the login page will appear on the screen.
- You now have to enter the username and password on the dialogue box.
- After that, click on the login button.
- Within a few seconds, you will get redirected to the dashboard.
- From the dashboard, look for the payslip option.
- On the next screen, select date, month and year from the screen.
- After that, click on the generate button.
- You now will see the slip will get displayed on the screen.
- You can press the CTRL + P button to download the salary slip into the computer.
- That’s all.
You may also like to read, PNB Parivar HRMS Login Portal to Download Salary Slips and More
Jammu & Kashmir Payment System Customer Care
If there is any query or problem related to this process? You can always connect with the customer service executive of this portal by dialing 0191-2520582, 2571900, 2571800.
These are the landline numbers.
You can also email them at email@example.com. You can expect a revert from them within 24-48 hours. Customer service can fix the issue.
You are now at the end of this article. There is no doubt. The Jammu & Kashmir government is doing good for its employees. For instance, the web portal (Jammu & Kashmir Pay Portal) is created for all the government employees residing in J & K.
The employees can now access their information and download various bills, and salary slips online. We have added this article for people who were looking for the same. If there is anything left to ask us? You can always clear your doubts in the comments section.