Every organisation is coming up with a new management system to ensure the ease and management of employees. After SBI HRMS, PNB comes with the new management system “PNB Parivar HRMS”. It is created to avail some of the banking facilities mean to available for the employees and the other job-related details like remuneration, salary slips and pension details as well.
Services Offered in PNB Parivar HRMS:
The list of services which is provided by the management to the employees.
- Salary Slip: You can check out your previous month and current month salary slip using HRMS portal.
- Pension Slip: You can not only check your salary, but the Pension slips are also available under PNB Parivar HRMS portal.
- Loan Status: If you had applied for the loan, then you can check the loan status by using HRMS portal.
- Applying for 4 in 1: For simple and direct access, you can apply for 4 in 1 scheme of PNB.
- Nomination in PF: You can also change the details of your current nominee in your PF account and update with the new one.
- List of Bank Holidays: The all list of bank holidays is available under this panel.
- Application of leave: There is no need to go regional office for asking leave, you can submit the request for leave online using PNB Parivar HRMS portal.
- Other account-related services: HRMS stands for Human Resources management system. You can use this panel for other various account related services as well. If you do not know how to log in into PNB Parivar HRMS portal then, we have shared the guide for getting you logged in.
How to Login into PNB Parivar HRMS?
The first day of your joining into PNB branch, you will receive your HRMS login details that will contain your login ID and password.
- First, you need to visit the portal by clicking here: https://pnbnet.net.in/psp/ps/index.html?&
- Move your cursor and fill out all the required information such as your login id and password.
- Once logged in, you can access every information available in your account, including your PF as well.
This system is not only best for the current PNB employees but the retired ones as well. Retired employees can use this portal to check their provident fund slips and amount etc.
What If I Forgot Password?
Sometimes, we do forget our passwords, and this is a universal human habit. No worries, you can reset your password by following the simple steps given below.
- First, you need to revisit the login page.
- There you will find the option of “forget the password.”
- Click on it. Enter all the required details and information.
- That’s it. You can set up your new password on the next screen.
PNB Parivar HRMS (Human resource management system) is created for the employees and as well the management. Employees get access to their salary portal, where they will get all the information they require, and the administration will be having access to every employee information.
Deepika is the owner and publisher at iFinance Box. Deepika completed his education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and MBA (Master of Business Administration. She is managing the best blog for small business, and she usually likes to share the current ideas with his readers. She is currently heading towards the businesses. She shares the best reviews and the tips to increase the quality over the businesses. It is because she is expert in analyzing and she usually likes to study before for any information before sharing with their readers over the internet.