Every organization is coming up with a new management system to ensure the ease and management of employees. After SBI HRMS, PNB comes with the new management system “PNB Parivar HRMS”. It is created to avail some of the banking facilities mean to available for the employees and the other job-related details like remuneration, salary slips, and pension details as well.
What is PNB HRMS/PNB Parivar?
As we have discussed earlier in our article. It is an HRMS (Human Resource Management System) portal that is specially created for the employees of Punjab National Bank.
This portal was created in 2006 to establish a quick salary process for all the PNB employees. Moreover, all the salary, pension, and other bank related information are available under this portal.
The employee will be able to access all the HRMS services, attendance, performance appraisal, and many more using this portal.
This portal is established for cutting the paperwork and make all the things digital for the employees as well. The employee of Punjab national bank can log in to this portal using the provided login id and password. Furthermore, one can check out the process given below.
Services Offered in PNB Parivar HRMS:
The list of services which is provided by the management to the employees.
- Salary Slip: You can check out your previous month and current month salary slip using the HRMS portal.
- Pension Slip: You can not only check your salary, but the Pension slips are also available under the PNB Parivar HRMS portal.
- Loan Status: If you had applied for the loan, then you can check the loan status by using the HRMS portal.
- Applying for 4 in 1: For simple and direct access, you can apply for a 4 in 1 scheme of PNB.
- Nomination in PF: You can also change the details of your current nominee in your PF account and update with the new one.
- List of Bank Holidays: The all list of bank holidays is available under this panel.
- Application of leave: There is no need to go regional office for asking leave, you can submit the request for leave online using the PNB Parivar HRMS portal.
- Other account-related services: HRMS stands for Human Resources management system. You can use this panel for other various account related services as well. If you do not know how to log in to the PNB Parivar HRMS portal then, we have shared the guide for getting you logged in.
How to Register for PNB HRMS (Human Resource Management System)?
You cannot register for PNB HRMS (Human Resource Management System) directly. You need to be appointed by the Punjab national bank or need to be a working employee of this bank for getting the login id and password.
However, if you are an employee then you can contact the HR manager of your branch for getting the HRMS login details. After that, you can check out the process given below for getting logged in to the portal.
How to Login into PNB Parivar HRMS?
On the first day of your joining into PNB branch, you will receive your HRMS login details that will contain your login ID and password.
- First, you need to visit the portal by clicking here: https://pnbnet.net.in/psp/ps/index.html?&
- Move your cursor and fill out all the required information such as your login id and password.
- Once logged in, you can access every information available in your account, including your PF as well.
This system is not only best for the current PNB employees but the retired ones as well. Retired employees can use this portal to check their provident fund slips and amount etc.
What If I Forgot Password?
Sometimes, we do forget our passwords, and this is a universal human habit. No worries, you can reset your password by following the simple steps given below.
- First, you need to revisit the login page.
- There you will find the option of “forget the password.”
- Click on it. Enter all the required details and information.
- That’s it. You can set up your new password on the next screen.
PNB HRMS Application
We know that sometimes it is not possible to access this portal via PC. Therefore, Punjab national bank decided to launch a mobile application named “PNB Parivar” for all the employees working under this bank.
The employee can download this application from the respective play store can get access to all the HRMS (Human Resource Management System) features by getting logged in to the application using the HRMS login id and password.
Frequently asked questions
What is PNB Parivar?
PNB Parivar is an HRMS (Human Resource Management System) portal created for the employees in 2006. It is generally to cut off the paperwork and to process the salary efficiently to the employees.
What is HRMS?
HRMS stands for Human Resource Management System. It contains all the information about an employee. Moreover, the employee can get access to all of their information including salary slips, date, attendance, and many more.
How to Register for PNB HRMS Portal?
You cannot register to the PNB HRMS directly. You need to be an employee of this bank for getting a login id and password.
What to do for getting logged in?
You can visit the official website: https://www.pnbnet.net.in/ for getting logged in to the portal. Furthermore, one can check out the login process added above.
How to Reset the login password for PNB Parivar?
You can quickly reset the login password online by providing some essential information. Furthermore, one can contact the HR manager of the bank.
What to do in case of any issues within the portal?
You can contact the HR manager of your branch for any kinds of issues or problems with this portal.
Who can access the PNB Parivar Services?
The employees of Punjab national bank can access the PNB Parivar services.
PNB Parivar HRMS (Human resource management system) is created for the employees and as well the management. Employees get access to their salary portal, where they will get all the information they require, and the administration will be having access to every employee’s information.