You must have heard about the Indian Bank. It is one of the popular and prominent banks in India. This bank is providing its services both online and offline. Also, it prefers customer priority. For instance, this bank has over 6000+ branches across India as it was established in 1907 and the Headquarters of this bank is located in Chennai.
It is important to know about the Indian Bank timings before visiting this bank, as this will help people to save their time. No worries, we have added all the related information in this place.
You will find all the information regarding Indian Bank banking hours & Lunch timings in this article. Let’s have a look in detail.
Indian Bank Timings & Working hours for customers
This can vary from branch to branch. Still, we are adding enough information in points about the bank timings. Let’s have a look.
- The Indian Bank operations hours vary from branch to branch.
- The banking hours for the customers of Indian Bank are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Indian Bank will be closed on the second and fourth Saturday of every month.
- Indian Bank will be closed on Sunday’s and all national Holiday’s.
You can check out the timings of weekdays and on Saturdays below.
- The customer can visit Indian Bank on weekdays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Indian Bank even operate on the first, third and fifth Saturday of every month from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- You cannot visit this bank on the 2nd & Fourth Saturday of every month. This bank is closed on these days.
- You cannot visit this bank on Sunday’s & Public Holidays.
You may also like to read, Karnataka Bank Timings – Working Hours & Lunch Time
Indian Bank Lunch Timings
You now know about the working hours of this bank. It is even essential to know about the Indian Bank Lunch Timings. This will help you to save your time and make you avoid visiting during the lunch hours.
We do not prefer anyone to visit Indian Bank during its lunch timings. It is because no one wants to work during their free time.
The lunch timings of Indian Bank is 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM. (This can vary from branch to branch)
Indian Bank NEFT & RTGS Timings
Most people visit this bank for completing NEFT & RTGS transactions. Thus, it is essential to know the timings for completing such transactions. Let’s have a look at the timings.
NEFT Timings varies from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
RTGS Timings varies from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
You can complete NEFT & RTGS transactions at the given time. Do not include Sunday’s, Saturday’s and public holidays in this schedule. The rest of the information can be found at the Indian Bank Official Website.
Here we come at the end. We know that Indian Bank is one of the prominent banks and also the popular Public Sector Bank. You can get almost every banking service from this bank.
However, this article is all about providing information related to Indian Bank operation timings. We hope it helps. If there is anything not understandable or have any doubts? You can always come to us and ask us in the comments section below.