The banking sector has improved so far in these years, and in upcoming years it will be most vast. Everything is now digital, and so that bank is coming with their digital banking services as well. Digital banking services bought the supreme convenience to the account holders of every bank. The use of internet banking not only saves their time but also the visits to the bank are less these days. In this post, we are talking about one of the most leading banks in India, the Yes bank. Yes bank serves millions of customers to satisfy the need for top quality and hassle-free banking services along with attractive interest rates. You can use Yes bank net banking services for a variety of services like for transferring funds, payment of your digital things online, bill payments, DTH and electricity payments via internet banking.
We know that Yes bank is one of the modern banks of India and It has more accounts of the businessmen. However, we are talking about the internet banking services of Yes bank and so that before coming directly to the registration part, let me tell some of the features of Yes bank internet banking service.
Yes Bank Net Banking Features:
I am dividing each section into parts. To make sure it is more understandable to you.
- Standing Instructions – Yes bank is the only bank which allows the customer to set up standing instructions. This option is good for the salaried account where the funds automatically get transferred to their employees account at a specific interval.
- Fund Transfer – This is another comfortable option for the customers of Yes bank as they can no transfer the funds from one bank account to another using Yes bank internet banking facility.
- IMPS Fund Transfer – IMPS money transfer is free of cost, and this facility is only available through Yes bank internet banking facility. You can instantly transfer the funds using your Yes bank account to any bank account.
- Open RD & FD- There is no need to visit the branch and waste your precious time in filling forms and submission to the branch for opening FD and RD. You can open your fixed deposit and recurring deposit account using Yes bank internet banking service.
- Online Bill Payment– You can do most of the bill payments online using Yes bank net banking.
- Credit Card Bill Payment – The credit card bill payments are now more accessible. There is no need to submit the cheque at the bank. The same payments can be transferred via internet banking.
- Mutual Funds Investment – You can also invest in mutual funds using net banking.
- Check FD & RD Details – You can check your fixed deposit and recurring deposit account details through internet banking.
- Avail Account-Related Information – You can avail most of the account related information like the balance enquiry and other details of the transactions.
- Analyze Cheque Status – You can check out the cheque status of yours using internet banking.
- Information about Account Charges – You will have the information on charges like if you do not have maintained the QAB balance.
- Investment Details – You will have the list and data of all the investment details you made.
Avail Service Requests
- You can use Yes bank internet banking for availing most of the service requests from home like the request for new cheque book, debit card etc.
- You can update your confidential information like number, email id and pan card.
- You can request for email statements.
- You can also request for mobile banking services from internet banking.
- You can use Yes pay now service for making bills more conventionally.
- You can make donations to different charities.
- Use your net banking or debit card for settle payments on various online e-commerce stores.
Steps For Yes Bank Internet Banking Registration:
It is easy five steps process for most of the customers. The only thing you require for the Yes bank internet banking registration is your debit card and your registered mobile number linked with your Yes bank account. You know that every new customer of Yes bank provided with a welcome kit which contains your debit card, pin and the customer ID which is all you need for the internet banking activation of Yes bank. Let me show you using steps.
- You need to visit the official website of Yes bank and then go through the login page.
- From there, click on new registration.
- A form will appear where you need to fill the required information like the customer ID and debit card details.
- After that, you need to enter the OTP and pin for your ATM card.
- On the next screen, you need to set the password for your internet banking account.
- Once created, you are now ready to login into Yes bank internet banking portal.
Yes Bank Online Banking Login:
So, now you have registered with Yes bank internet banking account. We know that you are a first time user of internet banking. Therefore, we are adding a login process as well for our readers.
- Revisit the login page of Yes bank.
- Enter the customer ID and password on the screen.
- Click on submit.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard of Yes bank internet banking portal.
- Do not forget to log out once your transaction is done.
Yes bank is one of the leading banks of India. Yes bank was established in 2004, and it has more than 120+ branches and access to 400+ ATM’s in India. It comes under the premium leading banks of India. This bank provides all the premium banking services at a minimum average balance requirement. The requirement of MAB is Rs 10000 and if not maintained there can be extra charges added to your account. However, this requirement is nothing in front of top services from the Yes bank.
Apart from these, Yes bank is ready to serve its customers digitally with the easy net banking registration process. In this post, we have mentioned the same process for the registration and login to Yes bank internet banking. You can ask us in the comments section if there is anything left to ask about Yes bank net banking and its services.