We know how important it is to keep land records for the land property owners. It is because, most of the time, many legal queries happen to the landowners. That is why land records papers come in handy to prove the ownership of specific land and property. However, we also know that it is kind of difficult to arrange these documents from the revenue department. That is why the Rajashthan government decided to computerize all the land records documents through the initiative of Apna Khata Jamabandi.
The launch of Apna Khata ensures all the land records to be updated regularly and online. Therefore, people do not have to pay a visit to the revenue department for getting their land documents. In this article, we will show you the benefits of Apna Khata and also the process of searching Apna Khata Jamabandi aka ROR online.
What is Apna Khata Jamabandi?
It is a term that is commonly used in the north India regions that includes Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan. It is a term that states the land records for a particular state. Apna Khata Jamabandi is a land record document for the people residing in Rajasthan. The land record document provides every detail about the land people are holding.
What are the Benefits of Apna Khata?
Digitalization makes everything easier for the people of India. Nowadays, they can access almost everything digitally. Anyway, I am listing up some benefits of Apna Khata here.
- Through Apna Khata, the individuals can check their land records details whenever they want to check.
- It also does save the time and effort of the people. It is because earlier, the people have to visit the revenue department center for getting a copy of their land records. Still, after Apna Khata, they can quickly get a copy of their land document online.
- It also helps in reducing the manual workload of the employees working in the revenue department.
- It leads to an increase in the transparency in the land records system. It means there is no false information you will find over the internet for any of the land records.
- A person can check their land records on the regular basis using the Apna Khata portal.
- You can use Apna Khata to get measles no. (Khasra no.), account no., Khewat, Jamabandi (ROR), and other land details if they have internet access.
Read More – How to Check Banglarbhumi Mutation Case Status Online?
How To Search Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal in Rajasthan?
Since we know that the Apna Khata portal is only available for the people living in Rajasthan, you can search out for the other land records portals over the internet. (This depends upon the state and city you currently have the residence).
Anyway, let me go through the process of searching Apna Khata Jamabandi.
- First, you need to visit the online portal of Apna Khata. You can visit by clicking here http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/Home.aspx
- Now, from the map given on the screen. You need to select your residence district.
- After that, you need to select the specific tehsil from the district.
- That’s it. Now enter the required information asked on the screen to search for the Jamabandi nakal, aka land records using the Apna Khata portal.
How to check land records at Apna Khata?
You can quickly check the Rajasthan land records online at Apna Khata by following the steps given below.
- First, visit the official Apna Khata website. You can visit by clicking here: http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- After that, select the district from the homepage. (Where the land is located)
- On the next screen, select the Tehsil.
- You now have to select the village number from the given names.
- Last, one needs to enter all the required details such as name, address to get the land records document.
- Later, one can get a printout for future reference.
- That’s it.
The fee to get document copies on Apna Khata
There is nothing much you need to pay for getting a copy of land documents. The fee criteria are mentioned below.
- Jamabandi copy: 10 Rs
- Map copy: 20 Rs
- Nomination P21: 20 Rs
This is just a nominal fee for getting a copy of the documents. You can take a print out of those documents for future reference, though.
Frequently asked questions
What is Jamabandi?
Apna Khata Jamabandi is a land record document for the people residing in Rajasthan. The land record document provides every detail about the land people are holding.
Jamabandi is a term that is used for a land record document in various north India regions.
How to check land records online in Rajasthan?
You can check land records online in Rajasthan by visiting the official Apna Khata portal. Furthermore, we have added a quick guide above for checking the land records online.
Are the land records available for all the locations in Rajasthan?
No, the land records are not available for all the locations in Rajasthan. Some of the locations still need to get updated in the portal.
However, one can check the land records for the available locations in the website.
Is there any fee for getting document copies?
Yes, there is a fee of Rs 10-20 for getting a copy of the Jamabandi, map, or any other document.
Can this information used in court?
The proclamation on the website states, this information is available for the citizens only, and the nomination is not updated in such documents. Therefore, this information is not valid to get used in court.
What is Apna Khata?
Apna Khata is an online portal and an initiative by the government of Rajasthan. It is generally to provide quick service to the people residing in the different states of Rajasthan.
Generally, the people residing in Rajasthan can check their land records documents online with the help of the Apna Khata portal. They do not have to visit any office regarding this.
Here we come at the end. In this article, I have added every piece of information about the Apna Khata portal for what it is used for. To be an instance, this portal is generally for checking the land records of the people living in Rajashthan. You will find every piece of information in this article, along with the checking process. Still, if there is an issue, then feel free to ask us in the comments section.