We know how important it is to keep land records for the land property owners. It is because, most of the time, many legal queries happen to the landowners. That is why land records papers come in handy to prove the ownership of specific land and property. However, we also know that it is kind of difficult to arrange these documents from the revenue department. That is why the Rajashthan government decided to computerize all the land records documents through the initiative of Apna Khata Jamabandi.
The launch of Apna Khata ensures all the land records to be updated regularly and online. Therefore, people do not have to pay the visit to the revenue department for getting their land documents. In this article, we will show you the benefits of Apna Khata and also the process of searching Apna Khata Jamabandi aka ROR online.
What are the Benefits of Apna Khata?
The digitalization makes everything easier for the people of India. Nowadays, they can access almost everything digitally. Anyways, I am listing up some benefits of Apna Khata here.
- Through Apna Khata, the individuals can check their land records details whenever they want to check.
- It also does save the time and effort of the people. It is because earlier, the people have to visit the revenue department center for getting the copy of their land records. Still, after Apna Khata, they can quickly get the copy of their land document online.
- It also helps in reducing the manual workload of the employees working in the revenue department.
- It leads to an increase the transparency in the land records system. It means there is no false information you will find over the internet for any of the land records.
- A person can check their land records on the regular basis using the Apna Khata portal.
- You can use Apna Khata to get measles no. (Khasra No.), account no., Khewat, Jamabandi (ROR), and other land details if they have internet access.
How To Search Apna Khata Jamabandi in Rajasthan?
Since we know that the Apna Khata portal is only available for the people living in Rajasthan, you can search out for the other land records portals over the internet. (This depends upon the state and city you currently have the residence).
Anyway, let me go through the process of searching Apna Khata Jamabandi.
- First, you need to visit the online portal of Apna Khata. You can visit by clicking here http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/Home.aspx
- Now, from the map given on the screen. You need to select your residence district.
- After that, you need to select the specific tehsil from the district.
- That’s it. Now enter the required information asked on the screen to search for the Jamabandi nakal, aka land records using the Apna Khata portal.
Here we come at the end. In this article, I have added every information about the Apna Khata portal for what it is used for. To be an instance, this portal is generally for checking the land records of the people living in Rajashthan. You will find every information in this article, along with the checking process. Still, if there is an issue, then feel free to ask us in the comments section.