You must have visited this page looking for the BOB (Bank of Baroda) Bank timings information. You have landed in the right place. Bank of Baroda is probably known as BOB. BOB (Bank of Baroda) is an Indian multinational public sector and financial bank. It has a customer base of more than 120 million.
However, most people want to visit the bank to complete their essential transactions. Therefore, it is often essential to know about the bank working hours and lunch timings to avoid the rush and get the work done instantly.
No worries, we have got your back. You will find the other information in this article regarding the Bank of Baroda timings, banking hours, and lunch timings here.
Bank of Baroda Timings & Working hours
You cannot expect the same working hours or timings for every branch. The timings can vary from branch to branch. However, we have added the general banking operational hours below.
- We know the timings vary from branch to branch. Thus, we cannot expect the same working hours in BOB branches.
- You can visit this bank and get the work done from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Bank of Baroda will be closed on the second and fourth Saturday of every month.
- Bank of Baroda will be closed on Sunday’s and all national Holiday’s.
We even have added the possible information about BOB timings below;
- Bank of Baroda operational working hours during the weekdays are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- This bank also operates on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of every month at the same timings.
- This bank does not operate on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month.
- Bank of Baroda closes every Sunday and Public Holidays.
You may also like to read, BOB Net Banking – How to Register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking?
Bank of Baroda Lunch Timings
It is important to know about the lunch timings of BOB. It is because no one wants to waste their time. Therefore, avoid visiting the bank during lunch timings.
The lunch timings of Bank of Baroda vary from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM. You can expect any working operations from this bank after lunch timings.
Bank of Baroda NEFT & RTGS Timings
You might have visited this bank for completing NEFT and RTGS transactions. But, it happens during specific banking hours. You can find the operational hours for such transactions in BOB below.
NEFT Timings varies from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
RTGS Timings varies from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
The rest of the information can be found on the Bank of Baroda official website.
BOB (Bank of Baroda) is an Indian multinational public sector and financial bank. It is popularly known as BOB and currently fulfills all the banking needs of its 120 million base customers.
However, this article is for providing information related to ‘Bank of Baroda Timings.’ Here we have included every single detail about BOB working hours, lunch timings and NEFT/RTGS transaction timings. We hope it does help. Apart from this, if there is anything left to ask us? The comments section is always open.