CBI also is known as the Central Bank of India is one of India’s most reputed and old banks. In keeping up with the need of the hour, CBI has upgraded to Online banking facility. It will help you do all banking resulted in activities from the comfort of your home. You do not have to wait in queue for hours to get any of your work done. You can also avail CBI’s banking facilities from anywhere and at any time through your mobile or any other devices with internet facility. Check CBI Net Banking Login steps below.
The service you can get if you become part of CBI’s growing family.
- Online Banking – online banking also known e-banking or virtual banking is an electronic mode of payment. It enables customers to conduct a wide range of financial transactions through the website itself.
- Cent Smart Pay – You can now pay all kinds of the bill such as Electricity, telephone, mobile and DTH recharge, insurance premium, donations, magazine subscriptions, and others directly from the bank account without any registration or through any merchant website.
- Online Payment – You can also pay all kind of Central Bank bills through online. Any credit cards, e tax payments, utility bills through VISA Bill pay.
- Online trading – You can get some expert advice on share trading through the bank’s online site. You can sign up for top-notch advisory. You can also get information on seamless trading.
How to Register for CBI Net Banking?
Follow these steps to log to CBI Net banking:
- You need to collect an application form from your nearest branch of CBI official website.
- Fill in all the details in the application form correctly, and then submit this form in the branch where you have an account.
- When the bank receives this duly filled form, it will start processing your application for activation of net banking service.
- Your login password and transaction password will be separately sent to you in your registered address.
- Once you receive the passwords, then you have to visit your bank branch to collect your User ID.
- You can use the User ID, login password and the transaction password to activate net banking.
Must Read – Citibank Credit Card Payment Instantly
How to Log in to CBI Net Banking?
These are the steps you need to follow for logging into CBI net banking profile:
- Log on to centralbank.net.in
- Notice the tab ‘Personal Internet Banking’ on the left side of the page.
- Click on the login option for a savings account.
- It will lead to another page where you will find a security tip to avoid a phishing attack. If you are a first time user, then you need to read these instructions carefully.
- Click on the option ‘Press click here to proceed.’
- It will open into the official login the site of Central Bank of India.
- Click on online password on the right-hand side of the page.
- The page that will now open is ‘Online Login Password Connection.’
- Enter your login ID and enter your mobile phone number.
- Click on generate button.
- Your net banking login password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on the next button to proceed.
- Again the login page pops up, where you now enter your user id and sent password.
- The next page will tell you the ground rules of internet banking.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click beside the button of I have read and accepted terms and conditions.
- Read the instructions on the next page and click on the link that says ‘Click here to continue.’
- Now you need to change your password in the next page.
- Enter your current password, your new password of your choice.
- To confirm your new password, reenter it.
- A confirmation page will appear if you have done all things correctly.
- Click on Continue and log in gain with the new password. Now you can work on your e-banking portal and aces all the features.
Reset Steps for Forgetting CBI Online Banking Password:
These are the step you need to follow for resetting a forgotten password:
- Log on to Central bank of india.com.
- Click on the personal option.
- Now click on the online password option.
- Enter your mobile number and login ID
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now enter the user ID and receive OTP then click Login.
- Now use the one time password, you have received on your phone as the previous password.
- Now enter your new password and then re-confirm it.
- You now have a new password to log on to your account.
Finally, This is the article on How to Register and Login Central Bank of India Internet Banking and Explained recovering steps to forgotten Net Banking Password.