HRMS is also known as Human Resource Management Solutions is a portal that can be used by all the employees of the company to avail all human resource services. This is a part of the internet portal, of all companies. These human resource services include everything from checking the salary details of an employee to filing in about all the details of their investment.
State Bank of India, one of the premier government banks of the country has this internet portal facility as well which is called SBI human resource management solutions or SBI HRMS. Here you are told all details about this HRMS policy of SBI. Check SBI HRMS Login Steps below.
Who can be the User of the SBI HRMS Portal?
The SBI HRMS portal is only available to the employees of the State Bank of India. It is only they who can avail all these services through the bank portal. However, what should be noted is that this bank portal can also be accessed by the ex-employees of the State Bank of India who has already retired from the bank services. The portal is therefore not available for the customers of the bank as it is essentially an internal portal, though; SBI Employees can always and at any time avail of the banking facility with help of this portal. In 2017, when 5 other banks merged together with the State Bank of India. It was then possible for the employees of those other 5 banks to access the SBI HRMS portal as well to view their bank details which are relevant to them.
What Services are Offer through SBI HRMS?
SBI continuously endeavors to improve their SBI HRMS Portal as this also increases employee satisfaction. Also, this improvement automates the entire process and makes it easy for their employee to get the details they want without any kind of manual intervention from the HR executive. There are many kinds of services which you could avail from HRMS which are as follows:
- With the help of your SBI HRMS Portal, you can check on your Salary Slip.
- You can also check your Pension Slip, if you are a retired person, using this portal.
- You can check the status of the active and closed loans if you have applied for loans with SBI through this HRMS Portal.
- This SBI portal has the List of Bank Holidays so it will help you to plan your holidays in advance.
- Apart from all these, you can check account balance, check transactions, download account statements, or order a cheque book with help of this amazing HR Portal.
- Lastly, the portal also offers you a special service that helps you to nominate someone for your Provident Fund Account. This nomination data will directly be synced with your UAN.
How to Get your User ID and Password for the Portal?
The password for your HRMS Portal will be provided to you by the bank itself; in case you have not received yours then you need to contact Human Resource as it is only they who will be able to help you in getting your password for SBI HRMS Portal. Once you have the password, you will be free to use this portal whenever you feel like it.
How to Log in to your SBI HRMS Portal?
If you are using your SBI portal for the first time, then here are the steps to SBI HRMS Login for you to do it:
- The first step for you is to visit the SBI HRMS Portal. Log on to hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- You will reach their home page, which is also the login page. Enter your User ID and password, both of which you know previously. Then click on the Log On button and access the HRMS portal.
- You will then reach the dashboard of the HRMS Portal, from where you can check or follow any activity you want to. If you are unable to recall your password for the HRMS portal, you can click on the reset button.
- You should remember to log off every time you log in to your account.
What is MyHRMS?
MyHRMS is a smartphone application that is often used to access the online HRMS portal. To be an instance, this application works as same as the online portal.
The only difference is that you can access every HRMS information on the smartphone itself. This initiative is taken by the State Bank of India to make sure the employees are highly active on the portal itself.
How to use the MyHRMS Application?
There is nothing much you need to do for using this application. You can quickly download this application from the respective play store and use the same login id and password provided to you by the bank.
Furthermore, you will be able to access all the online HRMS portal services using this application.
How to download Salary Slip from SBI HRMS Portal?
- First, one needs to visit the official HRMS website. One can visit by clicking here.
- After that, go into the login page.
- On the next screen, enter the login id and password.
- Once, you are in the dashboard. You can now click on the salary slip.
- A list of salary slips will get visible on the screen.
- You can choose the one and get it downloaded and printed.
- That’s it.
Bugs or Problems with SBI HRMS
Just like any other platform, everything has some problems or bugs. I would be adding the same information here. Let’s have a look.
No complaint section
HRMS (Human Resource Management System) Portal is almost perfect but there is only one disadvantage, and that is the “no complaint section.”
This can create a huge problem for the SBI employees.
However, for user convenience, we are adding some useful information to contact the SBI department.
- SBI official website Complaint Section- https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/contact-centre
- 24/7 Helpline Numbers- 1800 11 2211 & 1800 425 3800 or 080-26599990
Sometimes, we even received the invalid user as the error code. It is even after adding all the correct login information.
To be an instance, this happens. However, there is no need to get worried. You can contact the HR manager to get this issue fixed.
There is an issue with the MyHRMS application. Sometimes, it lags even on the high-end smartphones. You need to have a faster and stable internet connection to use this application. Otherwise, you will have to wait a bit longer until the application process its request.
Frequently asked questions
How to register on SBI HRMS Portal?
No one can register for the SBI HRMS portal itself. You need to be the employee in this bank to get the login id and password.
How to get my salary slip?
You can download your salary slip after getting logged in to the portal. We have even added the quick process for this.
How to download the MyHRMS application?
You can download the MyHRMS application from the respective app store and use the existing login credentials for getting logged in to the application.
How to Reset Password of SBI HRMS?
You can contact the HR manager for getting the password updated.
This article was all about the details you need to know about SBI HRMS Portal and so now you will be able to login to your portal in the SBI HRMS and then you can utilize various services which the bank offers through the HRMS Portal. In case you are facing any issue with the portal then you can always contact the Local HR of your bank branch for all the details. Finally, you should not share your login details with anyone else other than yourself or your family member, for any kind of leak might pose as a major risk for the security of the bank and the data.