Ratnakar Bank Limited or RBL Bank offers extensive range of credit cards which in turn offers plenty of benefits. Some of the benefits are membership privileges including cash back offers, reward schemes and others. The credit cards rewards are given on shopping, entertainment, fuel expense and others. RBL Bank is among the oldest private banks. The services that offer include corporate, commercial, retail, agricultural, development along with financial market. However, it offers 12 different credit cards to customers without checking their financial background. Different cards are designed that offers excellent advantages to customers. Check RBL Credit Card Payment process below.
However, bill payment has become an easy affair with the introduction of both online and offline modes of payment. Irrespective of whether it is your electricity bill or credit card bill, you can be paid from the comfort of your home easily. You only need to know some simple steps that can help you complete the payment procedure easily.
Features of Online RBL Credit Card Payment:
It offers an easy method of bill payment irrespective of time and place.
- With help of this credit card, utility bills such as electricity, telephone and mobile bills can be paid easily. In addition, insurance bill, make donations, or pay for magazine subscriptions.
- The bill payments enable making payments in timely manner by registering the name of the biller. For onetime payment, you can use ‘Insta Pay’ option. In a single transaction, you are able to make multiple bill payments.
- Other than this, the registered billers can easily get to see the bill date and the amount due on it. In addition, alert can be set via SMS settings. You can also check for any new bill, or status of bill payment.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Getting RBL Bank Credit Card?
- The minimum age requirement for the cardholders is 21 years. The maximum limit is 65 years.
- To get RBL Bank credit card, the person should be an employed one and salaried person as well.
Therefore, when applying for the credit card, you have to submit some documents to prove the above said conditions. In addition, you have to submit address details, identity proof along with income certificate. Along with this, you have to product documents such as Aadhaar card, passport, voter’s ID, ration card along with other government approved documents. You also have to produce PAN card as identity proof. For income proof, you have to show latest form 16.
How to Pay RBL Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online?
For RBL Bank bill payment, both offline and online mode is available. Some of the steps to do the payment are given in the following part of the article.
Internet Banking: You can do the credit card bill payment will help of internet banking by using bank account. Its detailed steps are given below.
- First, you have to visit the official website of the bank and click on ‘make payments’ link which is available on the right corner of the page.
- Following this, you have to click on ‘credit card payment’ option.
- Now, you can choose from three gateways of payments such as Pau U, Razorpay or Bill Desk.
- After selecting the payment mode, you have to fill in required details and click on the ‘submit’ option.
- Following this, you have to choose the bank’s name from the given option.
- Now, you have to select password and username in order to proceed with the payment option.
NEFT Method: For easy transfer of money, NEFT is the suitable option. RBL Bank gives this choice for easy payment of credit card bill. When you are making the payment via NEFT, you have to enter your credit card details along with your IFSC code.
RBL Mobile Application: The credit card bill payment can also be done through RBL Bank application. Other than this, you can also manage your bank account with help of the application. You only have to download the application and install it and you are ready to make the bill payments online.
Quick Bill Payment: This can be done both with help of debit and credit card. Customers from other banks can also avail this benefit. For complete process of this method of payment, 3 working days are required for the process.
Offline Methods are Given as Follows:
- Payment through cash – The credit card payment can also be done through cash which you have to pay by visiting the nearest bank branch.
- Payment by cheque or demand draft –The credit card payment can be done through demand draft or cheque mode when you have to drop the same to the nearest bank branch.
What are the Benefits of RBL Bank Credit Card?
It is said that the RBL Bank credit card is best suited for frequent travelers. With this, you are able to explore different parts of world and get different benefits for using it. In addition, it offers plenty of reward points as well. The card offers an annual fee of rupees 2, 000 and it come with some features which are given in the following part of the article.
- You can get 8, 000 reward points as a sign of welcome gift after 30 days of card issuance.
- If you book movie ticket via online movie applications, you can get one movie ticket free or rupees 200 off on the payment.
- You can get complimentary airport lounge visit in a quarterly manner.
- For every rupees 100 spent on the credit card, you will get 2 reward points.
- You can get more reward points when you start using your credit card for making bill payment, entertainment, dining, and fuel payment including international spending.
- Also, you can get 10, 000 reward points after spending rupees 2 lakh and 3.5 lakh in a year.
However, in this way, you are able to bag in reward points by increasing the use of RBL bank credit card. The bill payment can be easily done via the online methods mentioned in above. The methods make bill payment an easy affair.