We live in the digital generation, and here people more often perform digital transactions and prefer to go to the bank or take cash often. This article is for people who have recently got their credit card from the Bank of Baroda and looking for a guide to activating online transactions on their credit card.
As per the latest RBI rules, all credit cards come with a default option, and the user will not be able to perform any online transaction without activating the card. We know the importance of digital transactions, and here we come again with this guide to help people activate their credit cards for online transactions.
Let’s have a look at the complete information.
How to Activate the Bank of Baroda Credit Card for Online Transactions?
It is not a difficult process. You must get your internet banking login id and password to perform this task. Also, ensure to have the card details and registered mobile number along to complete the online transactions activating process.
Let’s look at the steps.
- You need to visit the BOB official financial website. Here is the link: https://www.bobfinancial.com/.
- Once visited, go through the login page.
- You need to enter the login id and password followed by the captcha code to proceed further.
- Once entered, click the login button and wait for the screen to turn up.
- Once logged in, tap on the requests button.
- Then tap on the card limit management option.
- On the next page, turn on your credit card’s domestic and eCOM limit.
- You can also set up your preferred transaction limit.
- Lastly, click on the submit button and save the changes.
That’s all. Your online transactions will be activated on your credit card within a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some questions are repeatedly asked of us. Therefore, it is essential to answer all of them simultaneously.
Is it essential to activate online transactions in a BOB credit card to perform any online purchase?
Yes, activating online transactions in a BOB credit card is essential to perform any online purchase. According to the RBI Rules, you cannot make online purchases or transactions without activating this feature.
How long does it take to activate online transactions?
It takes one hour to activate online transactions on your BOB credit card. Sometimes, it gets done instantly, but we recommend waiting for a minimum of 2 hours before requesting again.
Do we need internet banking login access for the BOB credit card?
Yes, you need to have credit card net banking access for activating online transactions. However, if your credit card is linked with your BOB account, you can also do it via a mobile banking app.
So, we come to the end of this article. We hope you have enjoyed reading this information and found it valuable. If there are any issues or comments you want to add to this article, the comments section is always open to hearing your problems and queries. We would be happy to help you.