Bank of Baroda is an Indian-based public banking sector and financial service provider. At a time when everything is online, the availability of electronic funds transfer systems by the Reserve Bank of India has made everyone’s life convenient.
Today, funds transfer easily from one bank to another bank via schemes such as NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS. You can initiate a transaction to transfer funds from one bank to another bank within the country. All of these schemes need the IFSC code of the beneficiary’s bank account.
In the article, we have added everything that you need to know about Money transfers through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS. Let’s have a look at the complete information.
How to Transfer Funds via NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS using BOB Net Banking?
Bank of Baroda NEFT Details-
Bank of Baroda National Electronic Funds Transfer is the inter-banking fund transfer facility that operates under the governance of RBI. It is based on the deferred net settlement system. It means the Amount should be credited in 30 min batches.
How To Transfer Funds using Bank of Baroda NEFT-
To transfer funds using BOB NEFT, one can follow the Below mentioned steps:
- Log in to the Bank of Baroda official website and click on the Internet banking section. Enter Username and Password.
- Once the sign into the internet banking account, then click on the other bank transfer -NEFT option.
- Fulfil all the details like name, account number, amount, and the IFSC code for NEFT.
- You will receive an OTP code on your registered mobile number. Enter the same to execute the transaction.
How To Transfer Funds using Bank of Baroda RTGS-
Bank of Baroda RTGS is the Inter-banking facility that allows the Instant transfer of funds from one bank to another bank. RTGS refers to transferring funds directly without any delay.
If you want to transfer funds via Bank of Baroda RTGS net banking you must need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login Bank of Baroda Net banking portal by entering your username and password.
- Enter the amount, name, account number, and the IFSC code of the beneficiary branch.
- Then Choose the RTGS as the mode of transfer.
- Enter the password or OTP sent on the registered mobile number and Confirm.
- After Confirmation the payment will be initiated on the recipient’s account and a message will be sent regarding the same.
How to Transfer Funds Using BOB IMPS-
Bank of Baroda IMPS is an instant interbank electronic fund transfer system that can be used by BOB customers. IMPS is an easy and the fastest way to transfer the funds within a second anywhere within the country. The fund’s transfer services are available 24 to 7 hours.
Here are the steps to be followed for transferring money using the Bank of Baroda IMPS scheme:
- First, you must one-time registration of the beneficiary.
- You must register under the IMPS facilities, however, it is one time the process can be saved for future use.
- Via the mobile app go to the menu option and type on fund transfer.
- Select online fund transfer (IMPS) Enter the payee IFSC code and mobile number.
- Add the nickname for the beneficiary and confirm the registration and initiate the fund transfer.
Here we come at the end of this post. We have added all the information and steps to transfer funds via IMPS/NEFT & RTGS using BOB Net Banking in this post. We hope it helps our readers.
If there is anything else to know or need to ask us, the comment section is open.