Bank of Baroda is the Public sector Bank in India. The headquarters of the Bank of Baroda is situated in Vadodara. It is the 2nd largest PSB in India in terms of market cap. BOB offers personal banking services, savings, and current and term deposits.
Suppose you want to know, How to use a Bank Of Baroda Debit card for International Transactions. Don’t worry. Now BOB customers can activate international Debit cards online through mobile banking.
Anyway, Without further Ado. Let’s start the steps to activate international transactions on the debit card.
How to activate a BOB Debit card for international transactions?
First, you must have a Visa platinum and a Rupay Platinum card if you wish to transact internationally. The following have different methods to Activate the international Transaction on the Bank of Baroda Card.
By using Mobile Banking
You can use the Mobile banking method to activate the International Transaction on BOB Debit Card. The Following are step-by-step methods to use to activate international transactions-
- Firstly, you need to download the BOB world app from the play store/apps store on your mobile phone and install and activate the BOB World app.
- Then now, Log into your account using the login credentials.
- After logging in, navigate the Debit card services and click on the manage Debit card button.
- A new window screen will be open. Here you get to click on the managed channel button.
- After clicking on the option, you must enable All three- ATM, POS, and online methods under the ” for international Transaction ” section.
- Then now, click the proceed button.
- Finally, you can use their Debit card for International Transactions.
By using Net Banking
You can use the BOB Net banking method to activate your Debit Card for international Transaction as well, Which is as follow-
- Visit the official Website Portal, Bank of Baroda net banking, and log into your account using your username and password.
- Then, tap on the debit card section and select “set daily ATM/EOS/Ecom Limits” under the card service option.
- After clicking, New Page will appear on the screen, where you get to select the option to choose the account for which you activate the International Transaction.
- Now, a new page is open that shows your debit card details. By default, all the modes of the channel are set to Domestic.
- If you want to change the Modes from domestic to both (International and Domestic)
- Now, Click on the proceed button. Your Bank of Baroda Debit card is enabled to make international transactions.
Via customer care number-
As mentioned earlier, it is possible to enable International transactions on their debit card by calling the customer service executive. You can connect with BOB customer care at this toll-free number 1800 102 4455.
Here, we come to the end of the post. Customers were more curious about How to activate the BOB debit card for international transactions. We have added everything that helps to activate International Transactions via different modes.
In this post, we have added all the required details. Let us know in the comments section if we have missed anything.