Gone are the days where we need to fill out 11 kinds of different forms to get government verified identity. The recent update from the government in the form of Udyog Aadhar is now enough to receive various government schemes and benefits. In recent times, for boosting small scale business, the government of India initiated the Udyog Aadhaar Registration process.
If you have come across to this article, then you must be looking for a way to register for Udyog Aadhar. If yes, the registration for Udyog Aadhar is an entirely online process, and the best part is it is free of cost. It means you do not need to spend any time on the registration. As I have mentioned earlier, the Industries registered with Udyog Aadhar entitled to receive various government schemes like Easy loan approvals, subsidies and various government schemes.
UAM (Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum):
Udyog Aadhar memorandum is a registration form from where in the MSME certified its existence, and also, It provides various information like owner Aadhar details, bank details, and other information.
After submitting the particular form, the Acknowledgement form will be released and sent to the email. It will contain a UAN number (Udhyog Aadhar number). However, Let me go through the registration process first.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration Process:
As I have mentioned earlier, that registration for Udyog Aadhar is entirely an online process. It means it would be convenient for everyone as they only need required documents and an internet connection for the registration.
- The SME (Small and Medium Scale Enterprises) owners need to fill the one-page form either online or offline. If they opt for online submission, then they need to visit the official website. They can visit the official website from here: www.msme.gov.in
- If someone opts to register for more than one industry, then they need to choose the individual form.
- In the form, MSME has to self-certify everything like the bank details, existence, details of business activity and the other required information.
- During the registration, the owner needs to upload or provide its self-certified certificates.
- As I have mentioned earlier that there are no registration fees required for the registration. Hence, you do not need to pay for anything.
- After Filling and submission of the form. The unique UAN number would be generated and mentioned on the screen. The same details will be sent to the registered email ID for the reference.
- Aadhar number or card.
- The name of the owner or applicant. It should be same as mentioned on the Aadhar card.
- Category certificate.
- Business name.
- Type of organisation.
- Address proof.
- Date of commencement.
- Bank details.
- The number of persons employed.
- The investment did on particular business.
- Loan details if taken & other required information.
Here we come at the end. This is our article for the registration of Udyog Aadhar. I already have mentioned the benefits given by the government to the industries who had registered for Udyog aadhar. Still, they are applicable to receive various government schemes, subsidies, quick loan approval from the government banks. Do let us know in the comments section if there is anything else to ask.