In India, we have hundreds of banks that offer various services related to banking for all the customers. Among several Indian banks, Axis Bank is one of the best and leading Private Sector Banks in the country. Originally, the founders of this Bank have established it in the year 1993. Axis Bank is one of the best banking and financial services offering bank that has its headquarters in the city of Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra. As of now, this bank serves more than 50000 employees by giving jobs to different cadres. Axis Bank offers different services for all the customers that include credit cards, consumer banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, loans and a lot more for all its customers. Check how to change Axis bank net banking login ID and password with simple steps below.
The official website of Axis Bank is http://axisbank.com/. One of the best services that Axis bank offers to all the people includes Internet Banking. The customers can easily activate their net banking feature via online without any difficulty. If you are new to net banking, we are here to help you in the best way so as to activate your net banking login details via the online website of this bank. In addition to this, we have also provided a detailed guide to reset your Axis Bank net banking password. This post also explains the procedure to change login ID or user ID of your Axis Bank net banking account online. Check it out!
Services Offered by Axis Bank:
Axis Bank offers a number of services and features to all the customers who have an account on this bank. Some of the features include the following:
- Funds Transfer
- Ability to view account information like balance
- Easy to download detailed account statement
- Availability of Cheque Book
- Credit Card and Debit card facility
- Edit Personal profile details via online
- Online shopping and payment through Axis Bank Internet Banking
Axis Bank Customer ID:
In fact, a customer ID is a 9-digit number that finds the relationship of the customer with Axis Bank. The customer ID is nothing but your Login ID that can be used at the time of internet banking login process. In order to find your Axis Bank customer ID, you can simply send an SMS from your registered mobile number.
SMS CUSTID <Account Number> to 5676782
By sending this SMS, you will receive your login or customer ID.
For NRI Customers: SMS CUSTID <Account Number> to +919717000002
How to Activate Axis Bank Internet Banking Login?
Here is a detailed step by step tutorial that helps the customers to activate their Axis Bank net banking or easy online registration process:
- First of all, navigate to the official web portal of Axis Bank at http://www.axisbank.com.
- Once you see the home page of this website, you can simply hit the button that says Login.
- Under the drop-down menu, you can see the ‘Register’ option under personal banking.
- On the next web page, you need to enter your customer id from the checkbook and hit ‘proceed’ button.
- In the next step, you need to enter the crucial user information.
- You need to save all the details and then enter some other details in the provided fields.
- Finally, you can now set a new password for your internet banking.
- That’s all! You need to remember your login id and password for every login on net banking.
How to Reset Axis Bank Net Banking Password?
Follow the easy steps provided below that helps the customers to reset Axis Bank net banking password:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- Just click on the button that says ‘Forgot Password’.
- You can then regenerate a new password just by entering your login id and hit submit button.
- You need to enter your debit card details like ATM number, 4 digit pin number, expiry date and then hit submit button.
- You can select the password type as Transaction password and hit Proceed.
- You can now set your new transaction password of Axis Bank net banking.
How to Change Axis Bank Net Banking Login ID/User ID?
Till now, you have checked the detailed guide to registering for a new Net banking account at Axis Bank. Once you are done with the registration, you can start various fund transactions and more. Whenever you activate your net banking account for the first time, you will use the credentials available in the kit. There is a possibility to change or personalize your User ID only once after the initial activation. In case, you want to change the login id or user id, you can follow this guide:
- At first, visit the official website of Axis Bank Net banking page from your device.
- You will then land on the home page of the website.
- On the home page, you will find the Login button and just tap it.
- You will be redirected to the next page wherein you must enter your existing customer ID and Debit card number details.
- After entering the valid details, hit the Login button.
- Once you have logged into your account, you need to tap the downward arrow button and click the option ‘Change Login ID’.
- From the next screen, you need to enter your new login ID and hit the Next button.
- Ensure that the new Login ID comprises at least a single alphabet.
- You need to confirm your request for changing the login ID.
- That’s all! Your Axis Bank Net banking login ID has been changed successfully.
- From now, you can log into your account using the new User ID from the official website.
That’s all! This is the easy process to change the user Id or Login ID for your Axis Bank net banking account. Hope this guide has given you the necessary information for carrying out various transactions through your net banking account with much ease. One can even pay bills, recharge their mobile numbers and shop online using their online net banking account at Axis Bank. For more doubts and queries, you can simply ask us by dropping it in the comments section. We send the retort as soon as possible.
Deepika is the owner and publisher at iFinance Box. Deepika completed his education in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and MBA (Master of Business Administration. She is managing the best blog for small business, and she usually likes to share the current ideas with his readers. She is currently heading towards the businesses. She shares the best reviews and the tips to increase the quality over the businesses. It is because she is expert in analyzing and she usually likes to study before for any information before sharing with their readers over the internet.