Bank of Baroda is one of the best banks in India. Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking application provides all the facilities for transferring payments, getting all information related to saving accounts or current accounts, recharging mobile phones, purchasing movie tickets, and many more.
BOB provides many services to Customers for Secure Transactions and Quick banking facilities. In this article, we have explained How to get a mini statement from the Bank of Baroda.
Therefore, without further Info. Let’s go to the details.
How to get a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
There are Various Ways to get Bank of Baroda mini Statement to your phone-
- Get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Missed call.
- Get BOB mini statements by using the Mobile Banking app.
- Through ATM
- via *99#
In this post, we have added all methods in detail. As per your need, you can use any way to get your bank Mini statement.
Method 1- (Missed Call)
Missed call method is one of the Quick and reliable ways to get a mini statement of your bank account. By following these simple steps-
- BOB users need to give a Missed call on Toll-Free number 8468001111 From their registered mobile number.
- Then, Wait for the call to connect, and the call disconnects automatically. (You should not hang up the call)
- Now, You will get the SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you receive the SMS from the bank, Open the message, and you will see the latest five transactions of your BOB account.
Method 2- Baroda (M-connect Plus) app
These Methods are needed for Internet Banking, and you already log in to BOB mobile banking app. Follows some Steps to get a mini statement-
- First, You download the A Baroda World app on your phone and log in with your account details.
- Once You are successfully login. Click on the account option.
- Then, you will see the option of Mini statement. Tap on it.
- Now you can see the bank of Baroda Mini statement on your phone.
Method 3- (ATM)
These methods don’t need any internet connection or registered mobile number. You get the Mini statement through Your BOB Atm-
- Visit the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM.
- Insert your ATM card and enter your ATM pin.
- The screen shows multiple options. Tap on the Mini statement.
- Now, the print will come out from the ATM.
- Finally, You can check your last 5 to 7 transaction details.
Method 4 (*99#)
NUUP *99# is a very effective method to check the mini statement. However, it is not a very popular and effective method, but the USSD method is not available on the Jio network.
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number.
- Wait a sec for the reply from the NUUP service.
- Select the option Transaction And tap on OK.
- Enter your Four digit UPI Pin and Click on OK.
- Finally, Now you can see the Bank of Baroda mini statement on your screen.
So, this article is all about how to get a mini statement. We have added multiple options to support your search for “How to get a mini statement?
Here, we end this article. We hope it helps. In case of any issues, let us know in the comment section.